Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cp members hooking up

bullseye

if you slept with a cp member, would you talk about it or brag about it here? would you ask that person if they would mind? current cp couples dont count.

and since we're on topic, wat is your short list of cp members you would like to be intimate with?

in my experience, its never come out blatantly on the boards... however, once it was made known among members via seeing me hook up with someone or hearing about it thru other people, shit got UGLY.

so yea... keep that shit to urself :) unless of course, u had a situation like me gabo and tastyt LOL then u best be braggin ;)

in my experience, its never come out blatantly on the boards... however, once it was made known among members via seeing me hook up with someone or hearing about it thru other people, shit got UGLY.

so yea... keep that shit to urself :) unless of course, u had a situation like me gabo and tastyt LOL then u best be braggin ;)

:laugh:

http://sluts.ytmnd.com/

this would def be something you could only do if you were willing to deal with the consequence of it being posted or pmed to people, imo. if i was single and or my bf didnt mind, the mrs would be my hook up choice! CUZ YOU'RE HOT! haha

Not just CP, but other message boards. I have hooked up once. And my ex boyfriend was on the same message board(NCC) I moderated for about two years, but we didn't meet on there.

Other than that message boards are like share a girl or guy with everyone type shit. Everyone bangs, but secretly! ;)

Definitely not to be spoken about though.

The only problem I see with hooking up with someone on the board is that there is no clean break. Normally when you break up with someone you never have to see him/her again. That's not the case here. You will still see their screenname everyday, read their posts everyday, etc. In a sense they can still keep up with your life even if you don't want that to happen....

this would def be something you could only do if you were willing to deal with the consequence of it being posted or pmed to people, imo. if i was single and or my bf didnt mind, the mrs would be my hook up choice! CUZ YOU'RE HOT! haha

great choice :bowdown:

i think it depends on who it was. or how good or bad the experience was. if it was mystify i'd brag about it hitting it cause she look good. and if she sucked in bed, i would def let everyone know. but if she was real good, i'd keep quite about it, cause then ya'll mack daddies would chase her even more. some of the busted hoes around here, i wouldn't talk about fucking though. that would def remain a secret and i would certainly tell no one.

not even my close, real life friends. if anyone asked, i'd be like, yea i got ass last night- hey you catch that met game?? actually i have banged one CP girl, who a lot of u know, (atleast by CP screen name) but i won't say who it is, cause to me it was just a fuck. or a few fucks at that. nothing special.