Clubplanet Nightlife Community

making out in clubs?

weyes

do you approve of full-on making out (or more) in clubs?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. do you approve of full-on making out (or more) in clubs?

• hells yeah!!!!!!
    • it should just be limited to kissing (simmer down, kids)
    • get a frikkin' room!!!!!!

we've all seen those people on couches in clubs going to town. i don't mean people having sex, necessarily, but making out, hands everywhere :makeout: , sometimes even horizontal on the couch...

i've kissed at clubs, but just kept it to that and never gotten into a full make-out session in front of everyone else. they're there to have a good time, not be subjected to that (that's my opinion). (and i think most of us have seen more than just making out, at least once ;) .)

what do you think of this? should this be taken elsewhere? should it just be limited a bit? or is it all in good fun?

EDIT: question should read: how far do you think people should go?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's totally harmless...as long as they don't take it to the next level and go XXX on the couch.

what´s the problem with it? as long as they look good?

this kind of shit (xxx) i see about 3 or 4 times a month in when i´m out... do you really mind it? gotta love the freaks!!

what´s the problem with it? as long as they look good?

this kind of shit (xxx) i see about 3 or 4 times a month in when i´m out... do you really mind it? gotta love the freaks!!

The ones i've seen looked like pigs in slop..so that's my problem with it.

Hot Freaks - yes

Fugly Freaks - nooooooooo

I have seen more then kissing in a club. I think there should be a limit to what you do. If you want to jump someone then go home and do it there. I dont go out to see people all over each other.

Hey, We made out in a club??? :makeout: LOL J/K How ya bin Cat? I missed you! :love:

It's hot when you make out in full view. You're so wrapped up in the girl that you don't even care about anything else. That's HOT!

Plus, for the men out there -- it means that we have better chances of hooking up at a club, if girls are willing to make out in public...

I have seen more then kissing in a club. I think there should be a limit to what you do. If you want to jump someone then go home and do it there. I dont go out to see people all over each other.

I agree 100%

Its tasteless and classless to be going real far like that on the dancefloor. Some kissing and holding tight is fine. But when it goes further than that, please go find a room :)

And also...

To all those people who have gone far sexually in clubs. Take a moment to think how your actions make other people feel uncomfortable and ostracized.

It's selfishness at best, and if you put yourself in their shoes, maybe you'd think differently

And also...

To all those people who have gone far sexually in clubs. Take a moment to think how your actions make other people feel uncomfortable and ostracized.

:ghey:

I've been in situations where myself and the girl have been all fucked up and have been on a couch or something with people right next to us and I'd have her half naked with my hands down her pants and vice versa....if you don't like it, get up and go somewhere else or enjoy the mother fucking free show

And also...

how does this make you feel uncomfortable and ostracized???

<- very puzzled

:ghey:

I've been in situations where myself and the girl have been all fucked up and have been on a couch or something with people right next to us and I'd have her half naked with my hands down her pants and vice versa....if you don't like it, get up and go somewhere else or enjoy the mother fucking free show

Nawww, why don't YOU go somewhere else cuz i didn't come to a club to see you or your girlfriend doing shit that you should be doing in the privacy of your own home. You're just acting selfish and not caring about the people around you.

I'll make out with my girl, but i'll do it at her or my apartment. I also don't get off having other people stare at me gettin frisky with a girl :no:

It's a shame some of you forget that class and courtesy still counts for something :half:

how does this make you feel uncomfortable and ostracized???

<- very puzzled

Uncomfortable and Ostracized as in me and 95% of the other people in the club are there to dance, listen to good music and meet people. Not to see 2 people gettin down to the point where it's inappropriate.

Getting that sexual in a public place just separates u 2 from the rest of the people---hence ostracization.

And most people there don't have their hands in each other's pants, and seeing a couple do that makes me (and im sure other people) uncomfortable

If you wanna do that shit (and not care about other people in the room),either go to a swinger party or sex-couple party. They exist here in NY, and you won't be offending anyone, since all the couples there are having sex.