Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza

groovefire

how long is your honeymoon?

Well we are thinking of a little more then two weeks, possibly either going to Greece and Ibiza or somewhere in the Mediteranian(sp) then to Ibiza. We are not positive yet, just know that Ibiza is on the menu. Mike has been there three times and myself twice, and we just can't get enough of the freakin place :)

Well considering I've been there twice and K hasn't been there at all, I would consider myself a little more knowledgable the them, no?

:huh:;)

True you have, I was going on info of my friend that worked there years ago... But he also said not to go anymore because it isnt the same...

:hat:

True you have, I was going on info of my friend that worked there years ago... But he also said not to go anymore because it isnt the same...

Well he is right, it has gotten MUCH more commercial. But it's still a REALLY good time, so I wouldn't discount it at all. The island is a beautiful place with SO much to do outside of the clubs that I would go not matter what.

Well he is right, it has gotten MUCH more commercial. But it's still a REALLY good time, so I wouldn't discount it at all. The island is a beautiful place with SO much to do outside of the clubs that I would go not matter what.

I own Pacha, just ask groovefire

It's been way commercial since 93-94... We Americans are just slow on the draw... It would be like having the Brits invade Cancun for 5 years and then they say it's getting too commercial...

BTW Ive gone for 4 times. Going back in Sept.

This is the villa we stayed in last time:

Casa%20Rosada%2011.jpg

Casa%20Rosada%2006%20-%20Pool.jpg

Its okay foxy, one day, all hottie juiceheads realize they're not getting any more buff, and that's your cue to swoop in.

No, they never realize that, until the roid rage kicks in, and then it's too late. :splat:

That's why it's such a tough thing to love the hottie juicehead guidos...they're so beautiful, like a butterfly, but also just as fragile and delicate...

and they're big babies about spankings, usually, too. Fucking pussies.

It's been way commercial since 93-94... We Americans are just slow on the draw... It would be like having the Brits invade Cancun for 5 years and then they say it's getting too commercial...

BTW Ive gone for 4 times. Going back in Sept.

This is the villa we stayed in last time:

Casa%20Rosada%2011.jpg

Casa%20Rosada%2006%20-%20Pool.jpg

La Boca Joemama

the mayor and i went to the closing parties last year. we didnt want to come home. We went for the first week fo the Closing parties and it was by far the best vacation i have ever taken. we plan on returning next year and we are already counting down! :bounce:

def hit up Amnesia for the La troya party on wednesday night and of course We love sundays at space. (we closed out space, then ran home, packed and sped off to the airport... boy we were hurting!) and of course Bora Bora

also, the sunset cafes in san antonio.

pass on Privelege

hey jess.. so when is the big date? we went to the french riveria this year and it was awesome. i love the mediterranean.

'

she is right. i even told my mom amd my sister that they should visit the islan. my sister just turned up her nose... "what, club spain?"

haha

the mayor and i went to the closing parties last year. we didnt want to come home. We went for the first week fo the Closing parties and it was by far the best vacation i have ever taken. we plan on returning next year and we are already counting down! :bounce:

def hit up Amnesia for the La troya party on wednesday night and of course We love sundays at space. (we closed out space, then ran home, packed and sped off to the airport... boy we were hurting!) and of course Bora Bora

also, the sunset cafes in san antonio.

pass on Privelege

hey jess.. so when is the big date? we went to the french riveria this year and it was awesome. i love the mediterranean.

You might also want to let them know that La Troya Espuma, is the gay foam party :laugh: Keep your shirts on boys!

I did the same thing, closed out Space ran right to airport and got the sick the whole way home because I had gone so nuts for the past couple of days... lol

I agree:

Must - Sunset cafes and Bora Bora on Sunday around 6pm

Pass - Privilege

The big date is August 27th 2005 we will probably head off to Europe the Monday after the wedding and will be there for two weeks. We will hit up Ibiza for atleast 6days at some point during the trip. Preferably at the end of the trip. And I WILL NOT be committing to going back to work the day after I come home :yuck:

You might also want to let them know that La Troya Espuma, is the gay foam party :laugh: Keep your shirts on boys!

I did the same thing, closed out Space ran right to airport and got the sick the whole way home because I had gone so nuts for the past couple of days... lol

I agree:

Must - Sunset cafes and Bora Bora on Sunday around 6pm

Pass - Privilege

The big date is August 27th 2005 we will probably head off to Europe the Monday after the wedding and will be there for two weeks. We will hit up Ibiza for atleast 6days at some point during the trip. Preferably at the end of the trip. And I WILL NOT be committing to going back to work the day after I come home :yuck:

re: amnesia, lol true but that was probably our 2nd best/favorite night there! we figured we can see morillo anytime in nyc. :confused: i think the foam party is now the Cream party on thursday with PVD

you will be amazed at how many ppl you meet who "came at the beginning of the season, and decided to stay -- for 3-4 months!" amazing! wish i could :(

so wait,, is your wedding ty or next?

re: amnesia, lol true but that was probably our 2nd best/favorite night there! we figured we can see morillo anytime in nyc. :confused: i think the foam party is now the Cream party on thursday with PVD

you will be amazed at how many ppl you meet who "came at the beginning of the season, and decided to stay -- for 3-4 months!" amazing! wish i could :(

so wait,, is your wedding ty or next?

Next year, I don't even really care much for the planning part, so I gave myself PLENTY of time to plan 17 months to be exact!

When you planning on going to Ibiza next year?

latest rep:

Attn Foxylady 07-29-2004 05:14 PM Thinks Phatty is a Monkey.

Attn 411 07-29-2004 04:12 PM you are the biggest tool in america, go back to soviet russia

What DNC parties are yo... 07-29-2004 02:08 PM FUCK YOU BASTARD

clubsinboston.com 07-29-2004 10:16 AM Hey scav does 411 and NMN cock taste good?

WIll be in your patheti... 07-28-2004 04:36 PM How bout me, you, foxy & some Asian trannies head to Spirit to catch JP this Sat. night - Love, Ras

initially we wnated to go back for the closing parties again, but my best friend from hs is getting married sept 17th, 2005 (*booo*) and i am in the wedding. :rolleyes: so i think we are gunning for labor day week. (either 8/27 through 9/3 or 9/3 through 9/10)

latest rep:

Attn Foxylady 07-29-2004 05:14 PM Thinks Phatty is a Monkey.

Attn 411 07-29-2004 04:12 PM you are the biggest tool in america, go back to soviet russia

What DNC parties are yo... 07-29-2004 02:08 PM FUCK YOU BASTARD

clubsinboston.com 07-29-2004 10:16 AM Hey scav does 411 and NMN cock taste good?

WIll be in your patheti... 07-28-2004 04:36 PM How bout me, you, foxy & some Asian trannies head to Spirit to catch JP this Sat. night - Love, Ras

The "Fuck You..." response lacks creativity, but otherwise, :laugh: x 10. Good werk, rep people. Now go to the jersey board and "spread some around".

initially we wnated to go back for the closing parties again, but my best friend from hs is getting married sept 17th, 2005 (*booo*) and i am in the wedding. :rolleyes: so i think we are gunning for labor day week. (either 8/27 through 9/3 or 9/3 through 9/10)

If you go 9/3 - 9/10, I will probably be there at the same time :)

Wedding people SUCK, they are always causing problems. :mad:;)