Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Gotti's grandson's...

havokk

ok..these kids are a little metro...but who isnt now? they're typical guidos...the blowout...the eyebrows...the tight clothes...the nextels..the bmws...do you know that in westechester and long island thats all you see? obviously theses kids are getting it from somewhere...all the italian teenagers are like this...and its ok..i think they are beautiful looking...i would go out with these kids any day...actually they're right down my all...every guy i date is exactly like that...the 17 yr old john....o0o0oh sOoo hot....just leave them alone...because obviously you guys are jealous

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok..these kids are a little metro...but who isnt now? they're typical guidos...the blowout...the eyebrows...the tight clothes...the nextels..the bmws...do you know that in westechester and long island thats all you see? obviously theses kids are getting it from somewhere...all the italian teenagers are like this...and its ok..i think they are beautiful looking...i would go out with these kids any day...actually they're right down my all...every guy i date is exactly like that...the 17 yr old john....o0o0oh sOoo hot....just leave them alone...because obviously you guys are jealous

stfu.gif

Apparently one of those faggots got wind that there was a thread about them on CP and decided to make a "I'm a female defended them... I mean us" thread reply... :jerkoff:

Which one of you clowns did this? Little John (Yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh) or the fatter younger one? Confess you clowns.

Just because they look like "a select few" and not "all" clowns out there doesn't mean they look ok. Any guy that wears makeup is :ghey: .

sitincorner.jpg

ok..these kids are a little metro...but who isnt now? they're typical guidos. :laugh: ..the blowout...the eyebrows...the tight clothes...the nextels..the bmws. :laugh: ..do you know that in westechester and long island thats all you see? obviously theses kids are getting it from somewhere...all the italian teenagers are like this...and its ok. :laugh: .i think they are beautiful looking.. :laugh: .i would go out with these kids any day...actually they're right down my all...every guy i date is exactly like that... the 17 yr old john....o0o0oh sOoo hot..:laugh: ..just leave them alone...because obviously you guys are jealous :laugh:

cookie cutters.......

cookie cutters.......
....you people are such haters...is this all you do all day?sit on your computers and bash people because your jealous and are probably disgustingly ugly yourself? i mean is this really what you like doing with your life?....and some lady's at work during all of this? i have a suggestion...get friends and a life. you always be on the computer insulting people you have never met in your entire life...omg! its so pathetic! that this is what you do wih you life....but if it makes you happy....

....you people are such haters...is this all you do all day?sit on your computers and bash people because your jealous and are probably disgustingly ugly yourself? i mean is this really what you like doing with your life?....and some lady's at work during all of this? i have a suggestion...get friends and a life. you always be on the computer insulting people you have never met in your entire life...omg! its so pathetic! that this is what you do wih you life....but if it makes you happy....

gay.jpg

1. I'm hot... :)

2. Yes, I have no life during work hours... and you have less of one for commenting about the people who comment on other people... :)

holy shit!!! :laugh: at all the funny pics people posted. hahahaha

I was gunna make a new thread but decided to just add to this one. I'm a lil disturbed... I kinda like watching these kids. I find it funny how spoiled they are and how they're Gotti's. The oldest one is scared of the younger ones? wtf? All they do is scream at their mom and hang out with "family friends." The mother goes out with guys and then complains at every single one for the whole episode. But yet I find it entertaining. Also the fact that my girls mom lives in SI and I met some people from there and they are pretty much the same way. Gangsta Guidos. I must say though I wouldnt mind living in that house and having their money!

BTW my girl actually thinks the oldest one is cute and was in love with the landscaper's worker that was in the last episode. wtf?