Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my most serious "ladies" question EVER. ladies, have you ever thought about how it...

FlipsSOE

must feel to be a man sometimes?? to deal with his pressures?? the pressure to stay fit?? dress nice?? smell nice?? work fucking hard and make money?? if not, think about it long and hard when a guy approaches u, and tries to spark up convo and offers you a drink. be polite, and put urself in his shoes. u don't gotta spread ur legs right away, or rush to give him ur number. but atleast give him a minute or 2 of ur time.

ps- before all the jokes begin, i wasn't shot down or any bullshit like that. but i see it all the time- dudes trying to live their lives. wholesome, good people; and they got these girls acting like such bitches. ain't even like they're trying to go out of their league or anything. i'm not sure what the women r looking for, but if they were to take some time, they may discover some real, good, quality hard working people r sitting/ standing just across from them.

no i can understand where you are coming from. im sure it is hard, i know how i usta be towards guys and how my friends are and you never really think about it from the opposite end, it takes balls to go up to a girl, and it really wouldnt kill us just to be polite instead of snobby and an instant shootdown. i dont really have the guts to go up to a guy if i think he's attrative, so i can only imagine what it'd feel like if i do and he acted like how girls do.

on the other hand, you hafta understand what its like being a fem, going out, and having guys be extremely forward and persistant beyond anything reasonable. very agrressive when the hint that you arent interested it clearly there. thing you gotta understand too is that (not all) but most guys approach us because they want ass that night. they probably dont want to get to know you, spend quality time.. they wanna get you drunk and hit it. and we know this, so please understand that when once in a blue a real genuine guy talks to us and we blow you off, its because we just got hit on by 15 other scumbags and the trust factor is gone. dont take it personally most of the time.. just how it is,

no i can understand where you are coming from. im sure it is hard, i know how i usta be towards guys and how my friends are and you never really think about it from the opposite end, it takes balls to go up to a girl, and it really wouldnt kill us just to be polite instead of snobby and an instant shootdown. i dont really have the guts to go up to a guy if i think he's attrative, so i can only imagine what it'd feel like if i do and he acted like how girls do.

on the other hand, you hafta understand what its like being a fem, going out, and having guys be extremely forward and persistant beyond anything reasonable. very agrressive when the hint that you arent interested it clearly there. thing you gotta understand too is that (not all) but most guys approach us because they want ass that night. they probably dont want to get to know you, spend quality time.. they wanna get you drunk and hit it. and we know this, so please understand that when once in a blue a real genuine guy talks to us and we blow you off, its because we just got hit on by 15 other scumbags and the trust factor is gone. dont take it personally most of the time.. just how it is,

What a load of crap... you don't know this for a fact...!!! You just ASSUME that every guy who comes up to you is gonna want that! Of course clubs are notoriously bad places to meet someone who you can have a lasting relationship with but by doing what you have just described, you are denying yourself the chance to meet someone who might treat you right because you couldn't trust the 15 guys that came up before him so you're perfectly justified not to trust him either (or every other guy after him)!!!

What a load of crap... you don't know this for a fact...!!! You just ASSUME that every guy who comes up to you is gonna want that! Of course clubs are notoriously bad places to meet someone who you can have a lasting relationship with but by doing what you have just described, you are denying yourself the chance to meet someone who might treat you right because you couldn't trust the 15 guys that came up before him so you're perfectly justified not to trust him either (or every other guy after him)!!!

ok, reread what i said. i said most guys (NOT ALL) are scumbags trying to get laid. and its true. but of course there are good guys out there, and it does suck when someone is really just trying to be genuine and they get treated unfairly because of how other guys are. you shouldnt stereotype, and everyone should be judged by themselves, indiviuals, but sometimes girls just get burned so many times that its hard to trust the words of one guy and then another and figure out whos real and whos a shithead.

ok, reread what i said. i said most guys (NOT ALL) are scumbags trying to get laid. and its true. but of course there are good guys out there, and it does suck when someone is really just trying to be genuine and they get treated unfairly because of how other guys are. you shouldnt stereotype, and everyone should be judged by themselves, indiviuals, but sometimes girls just get burned so many times that its hard to trust the words of one guy and then another and figure out whos real and whos a shithead.

:werd:

... but sometimes girls just get burned so many times that its hard to trust the words of one guy and then another and figure out whos real and whos a shithead.

So it's just so much easier to reassure yourselves that EVERY guy is a shithead. But then let me ask you this: why do women like guys with confidence? Do you think it gives a genuine guy confidence when every girl he tries to talk to behaves and thinks in the manner which you have just described? I'm not gonna argue that nice guys finish last. I consider myself to be a nice guy when it comes to interacting with women. Too nice perhaps. And I'm not gonna deny that I've got a lot to learn. But if men are stuck on this planet with women who are set in their ways and hell bent on being bitches to ALL of us, then how do you expect to ever meet your supposed "Mr. Right" (whatever that means)? It's like a Catch 22! :D

listen, this isnt how every girl thinks, this is just me, and wtf do i know... but i will say that this is how ive come to regard the whole flirtatious lounge/club scene and how things work in the real world. ive com across arrogant schumcks and then when a nice guy tries to talk to me i immediately assume he'd be the same. and whether he is or not, its my own chartacter flaws by sometimes taking risidual pent up angry out on someone who doesnt derserve it. i have been that bitch, you rolls her eyes, laughs to her girls and really never made the effort to see what your about, and ill admit that isnt fair. but i think you just hafta lay it out on the line sometimes, because you never know until you try, and just like how all guys arent assholes, all girls arent snotty stuck up bitches. ive made an effort to change my perspectives over the last few years, so personally im not this stereotypical 'club chick' anymore. main thing i think is to base everyone in themselves, first impressions and indivuals.

realllllllyyyyy :aright: i especially love the "work hard and make money" part. too funny!!!!! :laugh:

ideally, most of ya'll would like to stop working by 30, stay home, take care of the kids, and be taken care of financially, and every other which way; thus we now have to work twice as hard. of course this trend is always shifting, especially post 1990. but many of u will fit into what i just described- some of u, who are educaed and truly independent will keep working, despite having a successful, hard-working, money-making man by your side.

I agree with Lafemcaliente and with Flipsoe's comments. Again as someone already said it's a lot like a catch 22, but then again, IMO a lot of things in life are like that. You're fucked if you did and you're fucked if you don't. I think what Lafem is saying about women and how they blow off sometimes the wrong guy b/c erveryother guy has provent to be a shithead, is kind of safety method we have to protect ourselves from falling into some player's game and get hurt. But at the same time I think one of the reasons guys have become more about getting laid then really wanting to get to know a girl, is b/c of all the snotty girls and all of the rejection. It's like why be all nice and shit if all you're gonna get is an attitude, might as well try to just get laid - no involvement - and it saves them from getting hurt and feeling rejected. When you're just looking to get laid your standards and tactics are a little different then when you are looking for a girl to have arelationship with.

It happens the other way too...I know this!! Girls are just as bad

I agree with Lafemcaliente and with Flipsoe's comments. Again as someone already said it's a lot like a catch 22, but then again, IMO a lot of things in life are like that. You're fucked if you did and you're fucked if you don't. I think what Lafem is saying about women and how they blow off sometimes the wrong guy b/c erveryother guy has provent to be a shithead, is kind of safety method we have to protect ourselves from falling into some player's game and get hurt. But at the same time I think one of the reasons guys have become more about getting laid then really wanting to get to know a girl, is b/c of all the snotty girls and all of the rejection. It's like why be all nice and shit if all you're gonna get is an attitude, might as well try to just get laid - no involvement - and it saves them from getting hurt and feeling rejected. When you're just looking to get laid your standards and tactics are a little different then when you are looking for a girl to have arelationship with.

You took the words right out of my mouth! :)

:werd:

IMO, Location is everything. Where are you trying to find your next companion? Where are you trying to find that next piece of ass??

i'm tired of the whole cat and mouse game. alot of the time i'll see a nice girl and i won't say anything to her just because most women have that snotty attitude, and i don't want to deal with that shit who does? but then there's times when i'm like fuck it just gotta try, cause she looks too damn hot and i wanna tell her how nice she looks and see what comes out of it. so it's very true your damned if you do and damned if you don't. i say fuck it and just roll with the punches and enjoy life.

damn! i hope im not guy # 15 that runs into u at crobar

:aaah:

i'm tired of the whole cat and mouse game. alot of the time i'll see a nice girl and i won't say anything to her just because most women have that snotty attitude, and i don't want to deal with that shit who does? but then there's times when i'm like fuck it just gotta try, cause she looks too damn hot and i wanna tell her how nice she looks and see what comes out of it. so it's very true your damned if you do and damned if you don't. i say fuck it and just roll with the punches and enjoy life.

:clap:

must feel to be a man sometimes?? to deal with his pressures?? the pressure to stay fit?? dress nice?? smell nice?? work fucking hard and make money?? if not, think about it long and hard when a guy approaches u, and tries to spark up convo and offers you a drink. be polite, and put urself in his shoes. u don't gotta spread ur legs right away, or rush to give him ur number. but atleast give him a minute or 2 of ur time.

I thought that getting up everyday, going to work, looking presentable, and talking to people were the easy parts of life. I would think that women have those same worries too. Women can be bitches sometimes and I am sure they have their reasons.