Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something else to discuss....

tstelkhuni

Even if this topic has come up b4, which I'm sure it has, here it goes:

Who here likes anal? loves anal? hates it?

How often do you have it?

Would you succumb to it just b/c your sig. other enjoys it?

Can you cum from it?

What's your fav position to have it in?

Any stories to share?

Any advice or techniques?

Discuss....

good topic mama...

i love anal, im not ashamed. when i have someone i encourage it pretty often, and i have cum from it before.. fav position is doggie i think, gotta pretty memorable time last summer, i will spare the details, but .... oooooooof

Spare details - no fair :( i like anal as well, since I've tried it only keeps getting better. I can't cum from it alone, but with the help of a toy its great. I did for the first time b/c I knew my bf wanted to try it really bad, so yes I would succumb myself to certain things to please my sig. other. I enjoy doggie style the best too! Love it in the shower.

P.S. I'd love to hear the details, if u want PM me with em....

Any stories to share?

A good friend of mine when I was in college fucked some girl in the ass and she ended up shitting all over the place. And I mean he told me it was like the nasty diarreah type of shit...it was all over his cock, the blankets, everywhere. He had to run in to the bathroom to throw up cause the stench was so fucking bad.

Poor girl was so embarrassed after that cause he was in a frat and basically told everyone and she knew all of the same people.

A good friend of mine when I was in college fucked some girl in the ass and she ended up shitting all over the place. And I mean he told me it was like the nasty diarreah type of shit...it was all over his cock, the blankets, everywhere. He had to run in to the bathroom to throw up cause the stench was so fucking bad.

Poor girl was so embarrassed after that cause he was in a frat and basically told everyone and she knew all of the same people.

definitely humiliating!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never show my face again, and swear off anal activity!

Can you cum from it?

Any stories to share?

Discuss....

well from the women on this board that i've hooked up with, i've gotta say that mystify22, blondboheme and naughtybabe enjoy it the most...they're pretty experienced in it too and every single time we engage in sex i end up shooting my load up and on their cute behinds :D

well from the women on this board that i've hooked up with, i've gotta say that mystify22, blondboheme and naughtybabe enjoy it the most...they're pretty experienced in it too and every single time we engage in sex i end up shooting my load up and on their cute behinds :D

:rofl: Ladies is this true? ;) Come on fess up!!!

Even if this topic has come up b4, which I'm sure it has, here it goes:

Can you cum from it?

Any stories to share?

Discuss....

I like it...I will say though I definitely enjoy vaginal penetration way more...But every now and again is mad hot! No I havent cum from it...Just takin it one step at a time :) I can honestly say though, like someone else said as well, the more and more I do it, the more and more I like it...I think its the slight pain I enjoy most that and my sig other likes it a lot too, which is a major turn on for me :D

u like it more and m ore each time cuz ur asshole is lossening up more and more each time and the pain is lessening. soon ull be able to fit traffic cones in there. that'll be so HOT!!!

HAHAHA!! No no I don tthink so...I dont have anal enough for it to EVER do that.... :D sorry to ruin the dream....

everytime this topic comes up, this dingbat uses my name. it's getting old.

wtf?! fine, deny it if you wanna maintain your reputation as the resident prude of this sex board, but i'm never gonna give up the memories of those passionate moments we shared together in physical union, those moments in which you later swore you caught a glimpse of elysium itself as i thrusted and penetrated you, satiating your deepest feminine desires...