Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what has been done to u during sex that u hated?

DJGaryMatthews

one girl made the most annoying moaning sounds. it was really distracting me from diggin her out. i wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up.

another girl bit the living shit out of me. to the point where it left bruises on my chest and stuff. i had to push her off at one point while she had her damn jaws locked onto my chest.

trying to be sneaky and "oops wrong whole" when I screamed from a foul attempt at engaging in unconsented anal ( I kno the diff. from when it does accidently occur)

coming way to quickly...I mean seconds (yes I kno there are times where these things happen, but this was my first time w/ this person) bad first impression

Overacting - "like oooh yea baby" :blah: when nothing is even started yet

Basically forcing you into giving a BJ <--- have no problem with this but if you are with someone and just don't feel up to it - I hate being guilt tripped into it

Basically forcing you into giving a BJ <--- have no problem with this but if you are with someone and just don't feel up to it - I hate being guilt tripped into it

I thought you were going to say when they keep taking there hand on top of your head and forcing you to go down there

I thought you were going to say when they keep taking there hand on top of your head and forcing you to go down there

I don't mind the hand on the head - i actually like it when my man does that, but hated when guys I used hook-up with or not carry very serious relationships with would almost make me feel like I owed it to them - fuck that! I'll suck dick when I please!!!!!!!!

one girl made the most annoying moaning sounds. it was really distracting me from diggin her out. i wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up.

another girl bit the living shit out of me. to the point where it left bruises on my chest and stuff. i had to push her off at one point while she had her damn jaws locked onto my chest.

I shit you not the same exact thing happened to me but actually it was one girl not 2 seperate ones.

She bit my nipples way to hard, I thought they where gonna come off and then her moaning was sooooooo nasty, I seriously wanted to tell her to shut up or shove my cock down her throat geeez.

Another was so damn paranoid she'd jump off my cock every few minutes cuz she'd swear she'd hear hear her parents or what not, ugh :mad:

Another was so damn paranoid she'd jump off my cock every few minutes cuz she'd swear she'd hear hear her parents or what not, ugh :mad:

that happened to me too with another girl. it was at my house and every time she heard soemthing she'd freak. i knew everything was ok, so i wasnt phased. but the mood was completely lost when she heard somethin, pushed me off her, and before i could blink all her clothes were back on. obviously this wasnt the first time she had to get her clothes back on in a hurry cuz she did it in world record time.

so im sittin there on the floor with my pants around my ankles, she's even got her shoes back on already...so i was like...fuck this, go home

that happened to me too with another girl. it was at my house and every time she heard soemthing she'd freak. i knew everything was ok, so i wasnt phased. but the mood was completely lost when she heard somethin, pushed me off her, and before i could blink all her clothes were back on. obviously this wasnt the first time she had to get her clothes back on in a hurry cuz she did it in world record time.

so im sittin there on the floor with my pants around my ankles, she's even got her shoes back on already...so i was like...fuck this, go home

we'd try to get back in the groove but after so many failed attempts it just wasn't workin

I hate when guys ask how it feels and say shit like "oh does my cock turn you on?" Its like hmm well Im here moaning so obviously and even if I dont mean it like Id tell you anyways....

:laugh2: :laugh2: that's ANNOYING...

i also hate guys that try to carry on conversations during sex..

never really believed people actually tried to talk and fuck at the same time (unless it was sex related) until i met this one guy...

oofah i don't even remember what the sex was like - he was too busy telling me about something else :blah:

:laugh2: :laugh2: that's ANNOYING...

i also hate guys that try to carry on conversations during sex..

never really believed people actually tried to talk and fuck at the same time (unless it was sex related) until i met this one guy...

oofah i don't even remember what the sex was like - he was too busy telling me about something else :blah:

hahaha....I dont think I would be able to concentrate..I think I might have to stop cause I wouldnt even be having a good time. Thats gotta be the worst! Lukily thats never happened to me...

and one more thing...guys...when youre about to cum...DONT ask a girl where she wants you to cum...Just do it!! (unless you tryin to cum on her face, then Id ask cause most girls might not like that) :D

i had one gf try the deep throat thing after she convinced me should could control her gag reflex, needless to say u can figure out on ur own that her gag reflex control left something to be desired. so, now im not to big of a fan of the deep throat.

Cumming too fast - what the hell!! I dont care if its common or not - Jerk

off or something before you fuck -- its the worst turn off - you are all hot

and bothered and poof he is done and there you are wanting to get fucked..:nono:

:laugh: damn ur tuff

Im not tuff - Im just saying that it sucks...

That shit is a woman's blue balls.. You get a lil

taste and thats pretty much all you gonna get.

i guess those guys just couldnt wait to be inside u. control is something that takes alot of practice, even i have had the occassional misfire.

i had one gf try the deep throat thing after she convinced me should could control her gag reflex, needless to say u can figure out on ur own that her gag reflex control left something to be desired. so, now im not to big of a fan of the deep throat.

haha...oh man....see girls shouldnt do that unless they know they can, nothing worse than a woman who tries it and can handle it...Im glad I odnt have that issue :D

well, worst thing ever done involved my babysitter's teenage son when i was a lil kid... but besides that...

one girl dragged her teeth givin me head (i have only ever had one girl give good head in my entire life, and we got interrupted when the delivery guy showed up at work)

one thing i hate is girls who just lay there... its like ur masturbating with their body instead of ur hand...

oh, and girls who give a handjob without putting somethin on their hand (saliva, oil, whatever) and still try to slide their hand across the skin... for god's sake ladies, please... if you're gonna give a handjob, either lube up your hand somehow and dont let it get dry, or squeeze tight enough that the skin itself slides, or ur just gonna rub us raw and we wont be able to fuck anymore

as for talking during sex... it depends... lil while ago me and a girl i know hooked up in my tent out in the woods, and it wasnt like romantic sex, wasnt even really hot wild sex, was just fun sex... we talked a fair bit while we were fucking. mostly about what each of us liked in bed... she said she really liked feelin a guy's muscles when he flexed, so i flexed my arms a bit and she started to enjoy it more, and i laughed and put her hand on my leg and flexed that, she damn near came on the spot, so we laughed some more... it was fun, thats all... anyone else ever have sex like that before?