Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, let's talk about alcohol and what people blame on it

clubplaneteer

When you drink, does the truth come out, the exaggerated truth, or someone other than yourself completely? Alcohol makes you do stupid things. No one is disputing that. But when is the blame just an act? :pint:

Let me clarify.

I got to talking with some of my boys about that people sometimes blame far too much on the effects of alcohol. It brought up some interesting topics. :pint:

I don't know how many times I have heard a guy say: "nah, I wouldn't have sex with her.....but if I was drunk, I probably would." Well, if you're saying that you would while you are sober, then you would bang her sober--end of story. Am I wrong? :pint:

So my question is this, when you go out and get drunk, and you do something that you "supposedly" would not do if you're sober, isn't it :ghey: to always blame the alcohol? Personally, I have gotten so piss-drunk I needed to close one eye to see straight (yeah, you know what I mean), but I am always aware of the situation and what I'm doing. :pint:

Do we sometimes just use alcohol as a mere form of blame-shifting for something that we wanted to do anyways, but we wouldn't get acceptance for if we hadn't taken down 6 tequila shots in the last hour?

Let me paint a picture for you here:

Guy #1: Yo, do not tell me you banged her? She's ugly!

Guy #2: Yeah dude, but I was sooooo wrecked.

Guy #1: Ah, shit.....yep, I know how that is!

See?

Cheers! :beer:

...alcohol lowers inhibitions.......like....they would sleep with someone but are worried about what others would think...or other minor details.....and the alcohol helps them to forget those guidelines they follow when sober.....

Not True. There are girls that have have done while drunk that I would NEVER do while sober, I regret every second of it. And when I get REALLY drunk its like a totally different personality comes out of me, I do things that make no sense..... on a certain level alcohol may loosen you up to tell people how you feel, but when your drunk I don't think that it shows your true personality....your just wasted.

i send stupids txt msgs to people when im drunk. my friends make drunk phone calls to everyone they know just to let them know their wasted.

and im also the kinda person that alllllll the truth comes out when im drunk. im not afraid to say anything. i never make up things or exaggerate things, i tell the truth. and sometimes thats worse than makin up a story

i send stupids txt msgs to people when im drunk. my friends make drunk phone calls to everyone they know just to let them know their wasted.

and im also the kinda person that alllllll the truth comes out when im drunk. im not afraid to say anything. u never make up things or exaggerate things, i tell the truth. and sometimes thats worse than makin up a story

I can vouch for that...... :punch:

:laugh: YES!!!!!

i have one friend who makes the stupidest phone calls (especially to guys) when she is drunk, i really want to get her a breathalyzer feature for her phone- friends don't let friends call drunk!!!

:laugh: YES!!!!!

i have one friend who makes the stupidest phone calls (especially to guys) when she is drunk, i really want to get her a breathalyzer feature for her phone- friends don't let friends call drunk!!!

thats great! My best friend does that all the time when he gets home from a nite a drinking @ like 4 o'clock I get stupid phone calls - LOL I'm sooo dead asleep sometimes that I don't even remember talking to him or vice versa hes so drunk that he doesn't remeber calling me.

thats great! My best friend does that all the time when he gets home from a nite a drinking @ like 4 o'clock I get stupid phone calls - LOL I'm sooo dead asleep sometimes that I don't even remember talking to him or vice versa hes so drunk that he doesn't remeber calling me.

Thanks for hanging up on me again last night lol j/k

i know this wont happen, but it would be funny if we all had each other's cell #'s so we could send each other drunken txt msgs. i know my msg's always tend to be really dirty, which i know the girls here would love!

that would be funny...mine are dirty too. :devil: i just found one the other day that i don't remember sending involving my ex's face and my inner thighs. :laugh:

Personally, I love the drunk sex talk. Don't the best things come out when you are drunk and talking bout sex??? Just just say what you want and fuck it! Literally!!!!! :D

the best is drunk sex :whip: ...not too drunk though...then it's just sloppy.