Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever fantasize about someone ur not supposed to?

DJGaryMatthews

....yea man......my cousin........she's just so damn attractive......and there's always been something there between us.....but i usu nip it in the bud if i think about it.....that's an area of perversion i rather not explore......i've got plenty others to keep me busy.......

hmmm, I never fantasize about any person, but cars, oh yeah now ur talking, recently I have been fantasizing about driving this red ferrari s240 modena spyder. :bowdown:

like ur brother/sister's sig. other, or ur sister/brother-in-law? ur school principal? ur gyno? a relative? (for our southern members)

....yea man......my cousin........she's just so damn attractive......and there's always been something there between us.....but i usu nip it in the bud if i think about it.....that's an area of perversion i rather not explore......i've got plenty others to keep me busy.......

:laugh:

i want my dr. i dont know why, just a kinky fantasy.

lol i definitely have a similar list ;)

but yea ive fantasized about people im not supposed to... like my professor in school... im not really like attracted to him i think the relationship we have and the fact that i know it is SO wrong makes it so tempting lol

and years ago... like 8 years ago or so i had a crush on my moms cousins son... so he was like my 2nd or third cousin.. hes just hot.. and my mom noticed and goes "u know, ur kids wouldnt be retarted"

LOL

thanks mom way to break the ice

dude... james is not related to me lol nothing incestual there... it just threw everyone off cuz i always called him my cousin for the sake of having to explain how our families are close

this other cousin is really related to me though... but im over it :)