Clubplanet Nightlife Community

boobs

jonydanger

were we go .. we have another.. so quick to have a comment about other girls.. lets see what you look like.. please.. unless you and sugafree are going to show the rest of us what a woman should look like you need to zip it...

talk the talk... that is all you girls do

were we go ..

were we go ..

were we go ..

were we go ..

???????????????????? i dunno where we go?

and not sayin my tits are all that wonderful, but they are better than that, thats for dayum sure! :):):):hat:

were we go ..

were we go ..

were we go ..

were we go ..

???????????????????? i dunno where we go?

and not sayin my tits are all that wonderful, but they are better than that, thats for dayum sure! :):):):hat:

yeah yeah yeah... you always talked a lot of smack but you never back it up... eveyr post is the same with you.. post a picture of you than... don't be afraid that some other person will be a critic of you...

first of all aasssssssssssssss.................... if u really did pay attention to the board, my pic is up in a few threads, so before u start bashing study up on cp , and i also dont usually bash on chick posted, i usually compliment, and i never said my tits were wonderful, i actually am not crazy about them so go fuck urself, and i am not tryin to put myself on any pedistal. so go sucka dick newbie! :swallow::finger:

yeah yeah yeah... you always talked a lot of smack but you never back it up... eveyr post is the same with you.. post a picture of you than... don't be afraid that some other person will be a critic of you...

that because those are real.. big... and real.. girls with little titties always bad mouth girls with big titties... you are just jelous

please, i can see the wrinkles in her boobs, where they smush together like an 80 year old lady everytime she bends over. i am not jealous in the least and i am very happy with my own breasts. i am happy i dont have huge heavy boobs like those. they look like 2 socks with a ball in the end of them. she needs a reduction.

I must say that large breasts are attractive under certain conditions... for example, if the girl exercises her pecs regularly and keeps her tits perky (tightening up the chest muscles will help to keep them perky, trust me on this)

but as a general rule, i like small to medium sized breasts... for starters, you dont have to consider how much saggage there will be in 10 or 20 years, and secondly, anything more than a handful/mouthful is a waste... (you'd be surprised just how much tit a determined guy can fit in his mouth) :P

that because those are real.. big... and real.. girls with little titties always bad mouth girls with big titties... you are just jelous

im a guy i odnt have tits so im not jealous of anyone else's. alright maybe a little...but anyway...these tits are nasty. way to big and floppy. i like big, but not that big. and i like big and firm. one of my ex's had a perfect pair...absolutely loved everything about them. at least i got a pic to still remind me

first of all aasssssssssssssss.................... if u really did pay attention to the board, my pic is up in a few threads, so before u start bashing study up on cp , and i also dont usually bash on chick posted, i usually compliment, and i never said my tits were wonderful, i actually am not crazy about them so go fuck urself, and i am not tryin to put myself on any pedistal. so go sucka dick newbie! :swallow::finger:

you still have not posted your pic sugarfree

and may i say .. i'm nto a newbie. i have over 50000 post with my other screen name.. i know who you are.. i know where in jersey you live... don't want to call nobody out since is your business where you live and who your man is.. darell G.. dude.. i haved talked to you many times..

that is how i know that you are not going to post your picsture and that you are always going to talk a lot.. but.. i'm glad you know that you have pimple looking tits.. :)

and may i say .. i'm nto a newbie. i have over 50000 post with my other screen name.. i know who you are.. i know where in jersey you live... don't want to call nobody out since is your business where you live and who your man is.. darell G.. dude.. i haved talked to you many times..

that is how i know that you are not going to post your picsture and that you are always going to talk a lot.. but.. i'm glad you know that you have pimple looking tits.. :)

Well shit lips, if you know me and know my girl, then you would know that we have both posted MANY pics on this board so do a fucking search you fucking noob!!!

Lemme guess, they banned Darlok, they banned Tubby, so now you're Jonydanger?

ALRIGHT THERE PIMPLE DICK ;):)