Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jewelry

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

What does your everyday jewelry say about you?

A friend of mine has understated pieces. At first glance its just a silver watch and simple link silver chain. On closer inspection its a very low key Rolex and the chain is platinum. His personality is just the same. He's quiet and reserved, easily overlooked unless you pay attention and he's a rare gem of a person. Extremely intelligent and witty.

Everyday jewelry? 2 Tiffany's bracelets (I hate Tiffany's, but these were my dog's collars, so they remind me of him) on left wrist, 2 leather strap bracelets on right wrist (one has my name in rhinestones, the other one has jewel studs on it)... what does that say about me? I like sparkly stuff!

Guest brwneydtrouble

For my everyday stuff, I have a balinese link necklace with a toggle, matching bracelet and ring on my left hand. On my right I have a plain 3/4 inch wide flat silver cuff that is pretty snug and a plain band with =+=+= as a design on it. I guess It means that im very simple and straightforward on one hand but complex on the other.

I also always wear two of those plastic bracelets on my ankle. You know, the ones that people buy a package of and wear on their wrists? Mine are too small so I put them on my ankle when a close DJ friend of mine gave them to me.

my everyday jewelry is just a silver guess watch... dunno what that says about me lol.. and i wear studs in my ears everyday but theyre not real lol... and my everyday necklace used to be a simple chain with a rhinestone L that i got in NYC for $6.99 but i lost it :cry:

Guest brwneydtrouble
A movado watch conservative silver with gold around the face. Love this watch feel naked without it.....cuff links sometimes. no earings. piercings.

Very nice. Classy and understated.

i change my jewelry every day depending on what i'm wearing... if i want to keep it simple and understated, i wear my diamond & white gold cross pendant and crystal stud earrings (they're swarovski.) i have tons of cuff bracelets that i wear, turquoise rings, this really cool turquoise & sterling silver bracelet, vintage chinoiserie bangles... funky necklaces... big rings.. i wear my cheapie silver gypsy hoops quite a lot too... i don't wear a watch, but i'm looking to buy a tank style one... cartier would be nice. or a basic movado.

i'm very eclectic when it comes to jewelry... i'll either be really classic and understated or have fun with trendy, novel & bohemian pieces... what that says about my personality? i like variety... i can't be stuck with the same routine day in and day out... makes me restless

...yea.....i don't have anything i wear everyday......i have a few of my more common pieces......but nothing i wear everyday.......guess that does go with my personality ....i have a lot of dressy jewelery....that i rarely wear....i am really into funky bracelets though....and rings....

...yea.....i don't have anything i wear everyday......i have a few of my more common pieces......but nothing i wear everyday.......guess that does go with my personality ....i have a lot of dressy jewelery....that i rarely wear....i am really into funky bracelets though....and rings....

same here. most of my dressy jewelry are collecting dust in my jewelry box. for everyday i wear my diamond wedding ring and my cartier watch on my left hand. sometimes i wear my Guess black cuff watch. otherwise, i wear trendy jewelry depending on my mood and what i'm wearing.

The only jewelry that I wear everyday is my rolex watch that my boyfriend bought me for my birthday. When I wear rings I usually wear a white gold ring with four dimands on it on one hand and my diamond name ring on the other. Sometimes I change it up with other rings. My other jewerly always varies. Although I sometimes still wear my dimond name plate.

on my left hand, i either wear a watch w/ a 3" wide leather wrist band, 2 1/2" leather wrist band, or my "livestrong" yellow wrist band.

on my right hand, just one or two sterling silver rings.

around my neck, i have a bunch of different necklaces, nothing gaudy. alot of leather cord stuff, and some silver dog tags.

usualy just wear my silver and gold Tag Heuer watch to work and the gold cuban link chain with a st. lazaro charm that my grandma gave me so long ago. its my good luck charm. havent taken it off in like 8 yrs. i feel nekked without it....its like if i dont have it on i feel like she isnt watchin me from above :(

i also have multiple different kenny cole and guess watches and wristbands if i go out but they just go with whatever im wearin. the chain NEVEEEEEER comes off :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
usualy just wear my silver and gold Tag Heuer watch to work and the gold cuban link chain with a st. lazaro charm that my grandma gave me so long ago. its my good luck charm. havent taken it off in like 8 yrs. i feel nekked without it....its like if i dont have it on i feel like she isnt watchin me from above :(

i also have multiple different kenny cole and guess watches and wristbands if i go out but they just go with whatever im wearin. the chain NEVEEEEEER comes off :)

I have a very simple bow and arrow lucky charm on a fine egold chain that I used to wear but now it hangs from me rearview mirror.

I keep a San Lazaro prayer card in my wallet. :)

i NEVER take off my thin gold link bracelet on my right wrist...and i always have on a gold chain with 3 charms on it: the little cross i was christened with, a scroll charm with my letter (E) on it, and my grandmother's engagement ring that she gave me before she died