Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ashlee Simpson

sotuchick

My cousin met her and said she wasn't half as pretty in person as she looks on T.V. / pics. But her music is better and the fact that she has a brain makes her 10x more attractive than her dumb blond sis.

Her mom was being interviewed and said Jessica has a really high IQ like 140 or something (a genius cutoff is 150)

I find that VERY hard to believe.

Her mom was being interviewed and said Jessica has a really high IQ like 140 or something (a genius cutoff is 150)

Yeah right!!!

Jessica's mom is full of shit, just listen to the way she talks to Jess on the show they have on MTV, she sounds just like her daughter!!!

:rofl:

Two explanations for that:

1. Jessica is an extremely good actress b/c she has us all fooled that even in her personal life she can 'act' like a dumb blond

or

2. Her mom and her share the same 'dumbness' and she has no idea what an IQ is and probably thought they were referring to her weight when asked about Jessica's IQ.

Jessica is gorgeous... in my opinion. The sister is ugly (i only like blondes) and she's a CHILD. I watched a few episodes of her show (only because I was at the gym and it was the only thing on) and she acts like she's 12... that definitly takes away from whatever "beauty" she has... Jessica may be a dumb blonde, but she's hot, her man's hot, end of story.