Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone in a dating slump?

captainpec

For some reason I have been in no mood to date lately... and yet there is no real reason for me not to. Worse part about it is getting numbers for the past couple months and not using them... anyone been in a similar slump lately and got themselves out of it? Maybe it's just b/c of a couple bad experiences this year that has me afraid of meeting another wacko... it's not the "drive" either since I am horny as hell... :(

I hear ya bro....after a couple of $70 first dates, thats it I'm outta this biz, too expensive. Above all, waste of time, hearing the same garbage again and again. I mean even the conversation is so fucking retarded.

Isn't that the truth... every first couple dates seems so fucken repetitive already. You talk about the same shit, ask the same questions... I'm getting sick of it.

I totally feel you...I meet guys and take their # and never call...it's the whole ritual that sucks. Everyone sends their representative for the first handful of dates (or until they get comfortable) so it's such a pain to read through the BS...I just don't want to be bothered!

yea, not only is it sickening, its also denting da cash flow. next time if i go on a date the beotch has to pay for me...i mean, at least i want to be paid for going through this monotenous charade...

Isn't that the truth... every first couple dates seems so fucken repetitive already. You talk about the same shit, ask the same questions... I'm getting sick of it.

For some reason I have been in no mood to date lately... and yet there is no real reason for me not to. Worse part about it is getting numbers for the past couple months and not using them... anyone been in a similar slump lately and got themselves out of it? Maybe it's just b/c of a couple bad experiences this year that has me afraid of meeting another wacko... it's not the "drive" either since I am horny as hell... :(

woops read your post wrong, ive been in the same type of mood...

lol, ditto. Im turned off so easily, I cant even call it dating, cause after two convos Im out the door :aaah:

yeah, 3 different girls were tellin me they were nuts about me already (after maybe 3 or 4 times talkin to each other) and that they wanted to go out, but i just couldnt be bothered

its not that i wouldnt like to have a gf, but noone i've met so far has been able to interest me (with 2 exceptions, but i've only ever talked to them online, so i havent REALLY met them yet, and 1 of them lives too far away anyways)

I am just too busy right now. When I am on a date or chillin with girls I have no time to listen to the typical bullshit conversations that you have when you are on dates. Plus, it is summer, still, and everyone has way to many things to do on the weekends; bbq's, parties, who is going to the shore, who isn't, and the weather suuuux. Dating in the summer is just a waste of time. It is a lot easier just to continue to run into people and talk to them when you get a chance. If they are really worth 'Dating' wait until summer is over. It will be a lot easier to get together and you won't get stuck at her families bbq with a bunch of lil kids jumping on you and having to feed a bunch of bullshit to her parents.

It will be a lot easier to get together and you won't get stuck at her families bbq with a bunch of lil kids jumping on you and having to feed a bunch of bullshit to her parents.

That line is hilarious... I actually told several girls that I am not dating till the end of the summer. I hope they are not waiting for me til then... that would kinda make me feel guilty or that I owe them a date :blank:

I hear ya bro....after a couple of $70 first dates, thats it I'm outta this biz, too expensive. Above all, waste of time, hearing the same garbage again and again. I mean even the conversation is so fucking retarded.

i agree i went on a date this weekend with a gal from another board and it was close to 70