Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guy Question???

tranzwhore

It's not so much the focus on how much to spend, but how much thought goes into it... maybe one nice big gift and a bunch of little small ones. You would be the best to know since you are dating him and no him likes/dislikes... or at least I hope so since you are with him for five years. Damn I miss receiving gifts :(.

maybe to be told that we dont have to give some gift that costs an entire paycheck because of the date on the calendar?

personally, i dont really think much of anniversaries... or birthdays for that matter... way i see it, you should be happy that u are together and leave it at that. basically, i dont see what it is that makes that one day any more special than the one before or after it..

back to your question though... first, does he always do something special for you on your anniversary? if not, then dont worry too much about it, he's like me and doesnt think its that big of a deal, and just a kiss and a "happy anniversary" may be all you need

if he always does do somethin big and nice for you on your anniversary, try turning the tables and treating him... give him a hot bath, a massage, invite a friend, whatever tickles ur fancy.

surprise cruise or something ? if u want to go for something a little bit pricey yet romantic at the same time

or.......

for something really romantic..

write him a poem.... put rose petals on the bed....... light some candles and incense and then proceed to fuck like rabid dogs :)

surprise cruise or something ? if u want to go for something a little bit pricey yet romantic at the same time

or.......

for something really romantic..

write him a poem.... put rose petals on the bed....... light some candles and incense and then proceed to fuck like rabid dogs :)

AaAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh Bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hat:

#5 shouldn't be a gift......that's a standard..

:werd:

all a guy really wants out of life is a full belly, a comfy bed, a hot bod layin next to him, and smurf sex (fucking till you're blue in the face)

best thing to do really, is pamper each other... not so much with the relaxing massages in that case though, cuz its hard to relax into a massage if you know you gotta return the favor right after, but if its the right kind, where you basically just work on gettin each other as hot and horny as possible, then its all good

if there's any particular fantasy you know he has that you havent tried, try acting it out, give him a thrill.