Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Bling...THE ATTENTION WHORE

CrzyC

He knows I still love him but this spamming is annoying as hell and he just keeps thinking up ways to be annoying on the boards. Maybe Im just over-reacting but I just cant stand it anymore. We all give him advice on how to improve himself (since thats what he says he wants to do) but yet he never takes the advice and instead now decides to stay at home in his bedroom and post irrelevant pics on the boards.

1st he stole "I DIE"

2nd he stole "heh"

3rd he stole "I NEED"

4th he stole Funks pic humor

:rolleyes:

Take some advice from DT and "Be Yourself"...we love you that way.

And Carlos...

and lets not forget my spongebob square pants boxers !! :mad::splat::mad::splat:

Oh fuck him, sooner or later someone was gonna tell him off, and it happen, just like Saleen left cause we got tired of his shit!!!

:aaah:

@least hes not a hater and he also tries to pick up chicks. and his reviews are more fun to read.....(only thing I read about bling is his reviews.)

Yeah this thread is getting a little out of hand. He hasnt replied??? Well, he left me a voicemail this morning and I know he cant get on CP at work. Somebody please tell me if he replies. :D

Damon, be nice. Im not taking cheap shots at him just saying out loud what nobody else will. At least I said it nicely and just stated facts instead of hating on him. Hes my friend and I would do the same to any of you if you got out of control.

Yeah this thread is getting a little out of hand. He hasnt replied??? Well, he left me a voicemail this morning and I know he cant get on CP at work. Somebody please tell me if he replies. :D

Damon, be nice. Im not taking cheap shots at him just saying out loud what nobody else will. At least I said it nicely and just stated facts instead of hating on him. Hes my friend and I would do the same to any of you if you got out of control.

so what can we say about you? :)