Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone been to Puerto Rico recently?

Three times in San Juan I stayed in El San Juan (2x) and El Conquistador... both places were very nice and the male to female ratio in the club at El San Juan back when I last went was like 1:10 on a Friday/Saturday night... too bad I had a girlfriend back then :(

my gf just got back from PR, i will ask her later on today where she stayed....where in PR r u going?

Hey babe!!!

It's not 100% sure, but I'm trying to convince the guys to go to PR. That's why I'm asking questions. Some of the other people in my group want to look into places like Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel, Cabo San Lucas. It's still up in the air, but I've got a few hours, so I'm looking for the best times for the best value.

ah i c....i have this package already paid for n it includes puerto vallarta.....anywhere u go u'll have a gr8 time but will be diff environment i guess since they're in diff places......when i call my gf i will ask her where she stayed :)

Hey babe!!!

It's not 100% sure, but I'm trying to convince the guys to go to PR. That's why I'm asking questions. Some of the other people in my group want to look into places like Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel, Cabo San Lucas. It's still up in the air, but I've got a few hours, so I'm looking for the best times for the best value.

I Went To P.r. For Memorial Day It Was Fun But Not What I Expected I Thought It Was Gonna Be Sort Of Like The Other Nyc On The Move Parties Like Vegas Or Cancun But It Ended Up Being The Bronx On The Move... The Hotel ..wyhndam El San Juan Was Really Nice..other Than That The Clubs Are All Dirty And All Look The Same And You Will Hear Puerto Rico Hooooooooooo About 50 Times In One Night

The Beach Is Filled With Lots Of Beautiful Women 50% Are Hot And Sexy The Rest Are A Gross Cmon If U Weigh 200 Lbs Or Are Pregnant U Should Not Be On The Beach In A Thong.. As For Guys I Didnt Know The Must Have Beach Attire Was Timberlands Baggy Jeans And A White T Shirt Down To Your Knees And A Sideways Yankee Hat When Its 95 Degrees Outside And Some Fake Ice..cant Forget That