Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bathroom DJ's

i dont really mind either way... i think instead of paying a dj 300-400 a night to spin shitty ass 80's music in the bathroom.. use that money for a couch or something.. or maybe lower beer prices by a dollar.. i dunno i think there's more constructive ways to spend 300 bucks a night... it's nice to be able to talk to your buddy while he is peeing next to you... not scream..

well i tend to go to the bathroom by my self. lol..i don't invite people to come with me

i dont really mind either way... i think instead of paying a dj 300-400 a night to spin shitty ass 80's music in the bathroom.. use that money for a couch or something.. or maybe lower beer prices by a dollar.. i dunno i think there's more constructive ways to spend 300 bucks a night... it's nice to be able to talk to your buddy while he is peeing next to you... not scream..

Mike your not serious are you? this i have not heard of so far

but if its true then the clubowners are REALLY not doing their job if you need to book so many djs to bring ppl that you dont even have room or enough time for them to play

so you need to make up a location in house.

Mike please tell me this isnt true ?!?!?!<><><><>

If its true then i think this is where all these hip hop djs should spinn their sets since their following usualy gets so fuked up they need a place to PUKE :puke:

and its always COLD In the bathroom so

the ppl that come wearing all these BIG ASS clothes and jackets wont be sweatin all night

HAHAHHAHAH

i dig em, like the hot model lookin one in avalon on sat nights, i used to have a lil crush on her

I didn't think she was that good looking personally, and as far as I remmember she was spinning CD's not vinyl. :yuck: I deff dig the unisex part about the Avalon bathroom though, its about time we stopped being prude in America.

I didn't think she was that good looking personally, and as far as I remmember she was spinning CD's not vinyl. :yuck: I deff dig the unisex part about the Avalon bathroom though, its about time we stopped being prude in America.

everyone spins CD's now... (except me!)

everyone spins CD's now... (except me!)

IMO if a place has a "DJ" that spins CD's they are better off if they save some $$ and just hook up a full IPOD on random playlist mode to the sound system, because the DJ won't be any better. I am sure many will disagree with me, but out here in CT the DJs are mostly CD playing and it was like an orgasm when I first heard a good DJ spin some vinyl.