Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Booty shots!

naughtybabe

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Senate. (and all you other folks) In order to demonstrate the need for forced sterilization, we will bring out our planned poster child. We must caution you however, that the sheer stupidity of this poor soul may cause irreparable harm to your hope for the future of humanity, but that is the very reason we are proposing the ForceFul Sterilization Act, or the FFS Act. Now, guards, if you will kindly show our poster child in.

Ladies and gentlemen, this specimen, labelled bbboom by our genetic research team, is our number one candidate for forceful sterilization. please notice the sloped forehead, the knuckles callused from being dragged on the ground all day. Also notice the short, shrivelled appendage between his legs. At least, we assume it's a he, as with the size of the indicated appendage, it could very well be an overly large clitoris caused by genetic mutation. View the x-rays included in the folders handed out at the start of this meeting. Note the thickness of the skull, and the resulting diminished brain capacity. In light of all this, I urge you, the members of the Senate to pass this act so we may improve the future of our country and weed out the inbred redneck yokels from our nation's gene pool.

(okay, so i dont know squat about american government or how things are done, but i figured if i was gonna call bbboom an inbred throwback to our tree swinging ancestors, i might as well do it with style :P)

• 2 weeks later...