Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just...

mssabina

thank you... it wasn't a big deal for me bc i had reaaaally long hair... i hadn't cut it in a year... it's still pretty long, a lil above my shoulders... i'd like to donate again but i won't be able to if i decide to highlight my hair... they only take 'virgin' hair... be vain or be charitable?

...cut off 10 inches of my hair and donated it... i did my good deed for the day and i have no more split ends. woohoo :D

good for you babydoll!

I attempted to do that, but my hair didn't grow as long or fast as I'd hoped.

How short is your hair now?

Guest gabo
the girl put too much wax in my hair so it's a lil flat... i'll have to wash it out later but here's a pic for now...
Looks great. Love the color

you look awesome. i cant believe after 10 inches its stil that long.

i always think i should donate mine but i dont want short hair and i am sure there is a minimum length you can give. if i cut 10 inches i would have like no hair left. i have a lot of hair though, if i donated 10 inches, they could probably make like 3 wigs out of it :laugh:

that is really nice of you to do. i remember on extreme makeover once they made this guy cut his hair off and he donated it to charity, they actually brought the little girl who got it onto the show at the end. it was so sweet my eyes teared. it's a wonderful, selfless gesture. it is too bad most people are so self absorbed they dont even see that their are other people in the world who are not as lucky as they are nor do they care...

aww thank you guys :heart:

i'm happy that i did this... somebitch, the minimum is 10 inches, my hair was so dead it needed to be cut at least 6 inches anyway so i figured why not go a few more... the stylist was so excited about it lol... i would love to see the lil girl who gets my hair... i'm sure she'll appreciate it more than i ever did.