Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sensitive Breast

scaredgirl

Dose anybody know a product or technic to recover your sensibility on your breast ....

im very sad after my reduction (breast) my sensibility is not same; use to be my most sensitive part in less words if you touched me there I would get horny and wet right away now that disappear :cry::boohoo:

you should probably talk to the dr who did the surgery or a doctor who is familiar with it (like a plastic surgeon). maybe the nerves were cut or something. if they didnt recover within a year they probably wont :( i dont know if there is anything that can be done to fix the nerves.

i find a homepage about breast reduction

http://www.adviceaboutbreastreduction.com

some of them say they have even more sesibility now than before and some they have not so i guess im in the NO seccion :( terrible but any way

ahhh, thats why im against any type of skin surgery. Usually it means more problems than u originally start with. Plus this seems like it just confused the whole situation a lot more than before anything got done.

i find a homepage about breast reduction

http://www.adviceaboutbreastreduction.com

some of them say they have even more sesibility now than before and some they have not so i guess im in the NO seccion :( terrible but any way

give it some time and also speak with you doctor about it. that was one of the reasons why i chose to have my implants placed through my under arm rather than around my nipples cuz like you i'm really sensitive in that area and i'd hate to lose sensation there.

but like i said give it some time....it's probably still to early after your surgery.