Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bj

ladyshady

only one girl was ever good enough to get me off (i think) from a bj, but we were at work and got interrupted by the delivery guy shortly after she started suckin my dick. (thats why i say 'i think')

and while its nice to be able to see (and feel, of course) her ass and tits while she's slobbin the knob, seein her face (in particular her lips movin up and down) is a big turn on

ah well, maybe someday i'll find a girl that knows how to give head properly, and wont get interrupted ^_^;;

u wish baby - all these lips and mouth are reserved for one cock only!!!!!

:rofl: anjinho ??

................ i've been with a few brazilian chicks and something i realized is that they aren't too crazy about going down on a guy ...so your Rare i guess .

:bj:

y would u ever complain about a bj if you got off anyway?? try tellin her wat u want her to do, just leave out the "yo bitch" reference when doing so.

Exactly!! the same thing when a guy doesnt not how to lick a pussy (usually they dont haha) u tell them how u like it~:licker:

For you guys, does it take you a long time to get off from a blowjob?

Or does it just depend how turned on you are/how good it is??

Do you like to look her in the eyes?

Position her so you can see her ass and titties?

Honestly all that is cool but I can't cum off a blow. I gotta fuck her face to get off and thats a chore sometime but man it feels great :bounce:

Guest gabo
y would u ever complain about a bj if you got off anyway?? try tellin her wat u want her to do, just leave out the "yo bitch" reference when doing so.
what! leave out the "yo bitch"?! nigga you crazy!