Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sucking C-O-C-K

jasonmarc

why cant girls swallow...???

there could be many reasons.. one of them is probably because they don't like the way your cum tastes, or the 'texture' of it. just drink lots of pinapple juice like jackie says, and tell them to relax their throat.. once you start cumming she has to keep swallowing or else it'll all end up in her mouth and that's not a good thing :D

i wasnt too surprised when this post was moved....kinda figured it was going to be.........

anyways, i dont that much pineapple juice, just here and there....maybe i should start drinking more.....

NEXT QUESTION....for the fellas......would you ever date a girl that doesnt go down, or doesnt swallow?

Your thoughts please

i wasnt too surprised when this post was moved....kinda figured it was going to be.........

anyways, i dont that much pineapple juice, just here and there....maybe i should start drinking more.....

NEXT QUESTION....for the fellas......would you ever date a girl that doesnt go down, or doesnt swallow?

Your thoughts please

i never ever would date a girl that doesnt give head !!! AT ALL !!! i love eating pussy and am damn good at it , so i expect whoever i date to "LOVE" giving head as well !!! they say the quickest way to a mans heart is thru his stomach .. well, i might be the exception cause the quickest way to mine is my dick !! and if it is thru my stomach it would have to be from eating pussy ! hope this helps !! :)

holy shit!..this is too funny.

years ago I was going out with this chick and she told me about the pinapple juice thing...so I guess she is not the only one that knows. LMAO!!

you are a lil late my friend !! i guess we can see who hasnt been gettin any :laugh:

like some others have said - maybe they don't like the flavor or texture, but honestly - to this I have never experienced a guy who tasted bad and I couldn't swallow (lucky me - I guess). Now reversing Jason's question WOULD ANY CHICAS DATE A GUY WHO REFUSED TO GO DOWN ON YOU??? personally I wouldn't cuz i have no prob going down on you as often as you'd like - so I think the favor should be returned. :)

like some others have said - maybe they don't like the flavor or texture, but honestly - to this I have never experienced a guy who tasted bad and I couldn't swallow (lucky me - I guess). Now reversing Jason's question WOULD ANY CHICAS DATE A GUY WHO REFUSED TO GO DOWN ON YOU??? personally I wouldn't cuz i have no prob going down on you as often as you'd like - so I think the favor should be returned. :)

:rock: you are either bluff and are talking shit to look good on here or god has finally made the perfect bitch :rock:

if you are talking about kissing my chick after she has swallowed ?? well yeah i dont give a shit .. its my own cumm.. so fuck it

i believe snowballing is when you cum in your chick's mouth and then she spits it back in your mouth. :)