Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When to ditch an amazing fuck friend

bolts

I have a fuck friend (sorry if that offends anyone), that is so hot, so increadible, so amazing in bed, just mind blowing. It takes the hand of god to have a good conversation with her, but like I said, she's got a bangin' body. Things were sweet with her for a while, but shits been messed lately. She calls me, says lets hook up, then diches. My question is how many times do you let her ditch before you tell her to go f**k herself. Or what should I do? Anyone that could help would be great, especially a girls point of view.

if she's just a "fuck" friend then you should not invest too much time thinking about it. get out and find yourself other chicks. who knows the next one may not only be a hottie but you would probably be able to have a conversation with her as well ;)

i agree with raincry.......find someone more ur speed

Thanks for the responses. Great responses too, but, the sex has stopped! That's the problem. That's exactly what I want to do, keep her on the side while I find someone more serious (I don't mean this in a pig way, she actually loved hearing when I went out with other girls). As for finding another girl, for fun or for a relationship, I live in Toronto, not as easy as the states, it takes a while. So, I'm at the point where I don't know what to do, I still want her on the side.

Bro, just move on...if this girl was as hot as you say she was and she was only fucking you on the side you shouldn't have any problems finding some other slut to bang. I use to have a similar problem where I was fucking this amazing looking girl who was great in bed but she became mad annoying. After a while no matter how good the sex was, I still had to dead it. Whatever, it was fun while it lasted but there's plenty of whores out there.

Sounds like your ego might have taken a little hit though since you still want to fuck her but she has been deading you which is normal. Just forget about her and find some other chick that is willing to swallow your kids while your driving.

Thanks for the responses. Great responses too, but, the sex has stopped! That's the problem. That's exactly what I want to do, keep her on the side while I find someone more serious (I don't mean this in a pig way, she actually loved hearing when I went out with other girls). As for finding another girl, for fun or for a relationship, I live in Toronto, not as easy as the states, it takes a while. So, I'm at the point where I don't know what to do, I still want her on the side.

HA shes just using u for SEX!!~:laugh:

Just forget about her and find some other chick that is willing to swallow your kids while your driving.

Classic line! Love it!

Your 100% right. I know this shit. I give a fuck normally, but damn, this girl was too perfect, had her own apartment down the street from me, complete nymph, party girl. Like I said, finding a new girl is not as easy as it is in the states, but that's what I'm always doing. I really don't care, but would have loved to keep that.

As for girls just using me for sex, fuckin' right! I love it! I just need more girls to do it.

Classic line! Love it!

Your 100% right. I know this shit. I give a fuck normally, but damn, this girl was too perfect, had her own apartment down the street from me, complete nymph, party girl. Like I said, finding a new girl is not as easy as it is in the states, but that's what I'm always doing. I really don't care, but would have loved to keep that.

As for girls just using me for sex, fuckin' right! I love it! I just need more girls to do it.

:aright:

man, she sounds like a "Keeper" to me!!!

.-:smoke:

All good things must come to an end!

I don't believe in that saying. Chicky's back! Calling me daily. She's got some new ass attitude telling me to slow things down, LOL, that's not lasting. She says "why do we have to rush things. I haven't seen you in 2 weeks, why do we have to move so quick?"

I hear: "djfslkaj jdfkjas jdjdj fj jfdskjdl" because she's rubbing my cock while saying this. This girls hilarious! Any of you guys experience anything like this? Are any of you girls like this? What a trip.