Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls are freaking odd

fearlesss

Here's why. Background info. I used to manage the dining room for country club and ended up dating a couple people there during the course of my 7 yrs. Last week my old boss calls me up and asks if I can work a wedding on Saturday and that I'll get 300 cash if I do. I'm not doing anything since exp's have exceed revuene. So I get there and my boss gives me the run down and then he tells who it is. It's one of my exs. Now the break was good, we just drifted away moved to different states and back again. long story short. During dinner she comes up and says we have to talk. I'm like about what? your married.

well, after dinner I'm locking up the down stairs and she tracks me down ( the party is still going on) and says we gotta talk. we talk, basically, about what's new. She then says that there was one reason why I wasn't invitied and thats she glad that I worked it ( she did not know that my boss asked me) and then she freaking kisses me or at least tries to. WTF?!? I am still trying to figure out the hell happened here. I did not flirt with her, kiss her. I know that she was nervous about getting married but wtf do not try and kiss me.

Here's why. Background info. I used to manage the dining room for country club and ended up dating a couple people there during the course of my 7 yrs. Last week my old boss calls me up and asks if I can work a wedding on Saturday and that I'll get 300 cash if I do. I'm not doing anything since exp's have exceed revuene. So I get there and my boss gives me the run down and then he tells who it is. It's one of my exs. Now the break was good, we just drifted away moved to different states and back again. long story short. During dinner she comes up and says we have to talk. I'm like about what? your married.

well, after dinner I'm locking up the down stairs and she tracks me down ( the party is still going on) and says we gotta talk. we talk, basically, about what's new. She then says that there was one reason why I wasn't invitied and thats she glad that I worked it ( she did not know that my boss asked me) and then she freaking kisses me or at least tries to. WTF?!? I am still trying to figure out the hell happened here. I did not flirt with her, kiss her. I know that she was nervous about getting married but wtf do not try and kiss me.

I can't believe you didn't give her one last fuck before she got married

i think i would of fucked her to . right there in the basement.. but your over her..

And it's cool that you respected that she was getting married. you didn't do anything wrong

do you think she got married to get back at you? i mean why would she try to kiss you. ?

So wait your not married until the day after the reception? Cause this all this happen during and after the reception. Damn j/k. I will say this she did look good and it was good to see her. No, I'm totally over her but trust I would have if I could have dealt w/ the bad karma. No I do think she was trying to get back at me. I mean I have not seen her in close to 2 yrs. Get back at me for what?

BTW at the end she was like I do not wanna to leave, why do not you come out with us ( the bridal party was going to a bar afterwards) and her freakin husband just looked at meand said yea,come on out with us.

I passed on that adventure.

So wait your not married until the day after the reception? Cause this all this happen during and after the reception. Damn j/k. I will say this she did look good and it was good to see her. No, I'm totally over her but trust I would have if I could have dealt w/ the bad karma. No I do think she was trying to get back at me. I mean I have not seen her in close to 2 yrs. Get back at me for what?

BTW at the end she was like I do not wanna to leave, why do not you come out with us ( the bridal party was going to a bar afterwards) and her freakin husband just looked at meand said yea,come on out with us.

I passed on that adventure.

Please don't mix me with a cunt like that. Prob she is getting older or all her other friends are married and hence shes bitting the bullet with some Joe schmo whom she will take complete advantage of (including betraying him on their wedding night) Kudos to you for being a real man and passing up on that....although I would bet you can save her number 'cause she will be "on the prowl" shortly.

BTW, I went to a wedding and overheard in the gurls bathroom the bride talking about how hot soandso looked and yada yada ...made me sick...needless to say that couple was divorced within 6 months!

Trust...stay far away.

Please don't mix me with a cunt like that. Prob she is getting older or all her other friends are married and hence shes bitting the bullet with some Joe schmo whom she will take complete advantage of (including betraying him on their wedding night) Kudos to you for being a real man and passing up on that....although I would bet you can save her number 'cause she will be "on the prowl" shortly.

Trust...stay far away.

lol, she's only 26 ( I'm 27). But as me saving her number, I do not have it. Though she does have my email address ( i think cause she asked if it was that same). Though the run in with her has brought back more than a few memories and thats cause I 've been single for a a year now. In all truth, I could have never done anything with her b/c she's MARRIED. I have been cheated on and I didn't like it. It take marrage seriously like I was just told by a co worker which co worker she think I would go for if she was not married. So for me the ring is a freaking stop sign with a tank barrel pointing at me.

he deffinatly should of hit that

i think i would of fucked her to . right there in the basement.. but your over her..

And it's cool that you respected that she was getting married. you didn't do anything wrong

do you think she got married to get back at you? i mean why would she try to kiss you. ?