Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit!

ashleym

Why do people reply to post they have no interest in? I don't get it if you don't like something move on....Whatever though. I know people are going to bite my head off now. Let the hell break loose....... :gang:

Yup......that's the way it goes AshleyM, u mention JP on this board and the shit hits the fan.

Yup......that's the way it goes AshleyM, u mention JP on this board and the shit hits the fan.

I have been to spirit only once, and maybe it was a bad night. But I did not think that JP was that bad....he was much better than DJ boris in Crobar. What made the club really a terrible experience was the crowd. It was overcrowded for starters...there were way too many guidos in AX tank tops that think the polite way to walk through you is to push you out of the way. There was very little dancing going on. And to top it all off there were like 10 guys for every girl.

there is hot girls there what are u talkin about.... dont listen to the people who say its full of guidos and juiceheads they are just losers who go out and cant get girls and just wanna bash everywhere they go cause they go home and jerk off after a club