Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most Dangerous situation(s) youve been in...

iamme

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been shot at in my friends house. twice.

One time I busted up my arm and wrist pretty bad... 2 bones thru the skin. Had to wait in the woods for 45 minutes bleeding like a sunufabitch till my friends found me.. couldnt walk. Went into shock for a bit.

Got wailed on by 2 cops one time, almost ripped my ear off my head.

One time I busted up my arm and wrist pretty bad... 2 bones thru the skin. Had to wait in the woods for 45 minutes bleeding like a sunufabitch till my friends found me.. couldnt walk. Went into shock for a bit.

Got wailed on by 2 cops one time, almost ripped my ear off my head.

daaaamn. howd you bust your arm so bad? and the cops?

too many to list details...

Shot @...

Guns to my head by cops...

Bouncers jumping me cause some kid I had beef w/ paid them off...

Bottles being cracked over my head...

20 on 20 brawl in a park w/ lots of weapons involved (kinda reminded me of the Movie "the outsiders" or something)...it was when I was younger, and it was like my side of Woodhaven Blvd vs. the other side of the Blvd :laugh:...

Getting held at knife point back in the day by about 5 kids who jacked my brand new Starter hat (remember how ill Starter hats/jackets were back in the day) :mad:

to be continued...

Shot @...

Guns to my head by cops...

Bouncers jumping me cause some kid I had beef w/ paid them off...

Bottles being cracked over my head...

20 on 20 brawl in a park w/ lots of weapons involved (kinda reminded me of the Movie "the outsiders" or something)...it was when I was younger, and it was like my side of Woodhaven Blvd vs. the other side of the Blvd :laugh:...

Getting held at knife point back in the day by about 5 kids who jacked my brand new Starter hat (remember how ill Starter hats/jackets were back in the day) :mad:

to be continued...

damn yo....life in the projects is rough :(

i've had a rapid dog chase after me! Damn, who hasn't :laugh:

I was thrown in jail once for about an hour for something silly. Shit aint cool, being behind bars with like 20 other smelly dudes.

A few group fights here and there in Boston, Belgium and Freeport

Freeport is the ultimate paradox! Some areas are beautiful (espec. by the water) But some areas of freeport are G-H-E-T-T-O, and i ain't joking !

ditto, but had the puffy jacket sh!t

i had it for 2 days, forgot it on the basketball court one day for like 45 seconds, turned back around and it was gone. this after like 6 months of begging my parents to get

:hung:

i successfully wore a black Raiders starter jacket thru 6th grade...i still have no clue how i didnt get jacked for it

what part of woodhaven..??

95th st and Jamaica..HOLLA!! lived there for 2 yrs

my father nearly accidentally drove us off a cliff once in Italy. took a turn too fast and spun out on this tiny road on the side of a mountain...we stopped literally on the edge (no guard rails) after 3 cars managed to swerve around us...

everyone was screaming in the car except me. i had my walkman on in the back and it felt like slow motion in a movie...just didnt seem real to me...