Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The REAL FACE of George W. Bush!

digitalphoenix

I mean, I know it sounds truly horrible to say this, but the honest truth is that that is really very few people to die in a war. Look at where we were a year into any other war? Many, many more dead. This war has actually been very minimal as far as loss of life. Not that any loss of life isn't terrible, but it is a matter of perspective.

In any case, the war in Iraq is far and away the least of Bush's issues. And the way people focus on it so hard really minimizes the damage he has done at home. Running up a huge deficit by giving a huge tax break to his rich buddies. Trashing the environment. Attempting to destroy the school system. Trampling human rights. We are lucky that the legislature and courts have restricted some of the damage, but we are still going to have years of cleanup after this mess.

I mean, I know it sounds truly horrible to say this, but the honest truth is that that is really very few people to die in a war. Look at where we were a year into any other war? Many, many more dead. This war has actually been very minimal as far as loss of life. Not that any loss of life isn't terrible, but it is a matter of perspective.

In any case, the war in Iraq is far and away the least of Bush's issues. And the way people focus on it so hard really minimizes the damage he has done at home. Running up a huge deficit by giving a huge tax break to his rich buddies. Trashing the environment. Attempting to destroy the school system. Trampling human rights. We are lucky that the legislature and courts have restricted some of the damage, but we are still going to have years of cleanup after this mess.

Over a thousand dead for a completely useless war is not minimal.

The millions of Iraqis that we have liberated would make a picture a million times larger

attachment.php?attachmentid=26947

I thought the war was because Iraq was harbouring terrorists. Then they were a threat to the USA because of WMD's, mainly Saddam Hussien. Then it was to liberate the Iraqi's. I dunno, that's a lot of flip-flopping if you ask me....George W. Bush team bashes Kerry for flip-flopping :laugh2:

And the Iraqi's thank us everyday for liberating them by killing our soldiers and themselves as well.... :grenade: I'm confused :confused:attachment.php?attachmentid=26947