Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is your Favorite Cartoon to watch when you are high

chinelas

hands down family guy is the funniest show i have ever seen. no show besides maybe sienfeld can make me laugh out loud the entire episode maybe fraiser 80% of the time. i even went out and bought the first 3 seasons on dvd. anyone that has not seen this show must! and if you dont think it is funny you are just a stupid person because a lot of the humor you have to have a brain to understand it!

If you get involved, it sounds like you would really enjoy TV with 2C-E. I got so involved watching George Carlin when he started talking about putting stuff back at the grocery store I almost got up to go put stuff back before I realized I was on the couch at home.

I dunno about family guy. I kinda get too involved in it and think Im really in the show sometimes. It kinda creeps me out.

South Park, hands down....I'm always discovering "hidden meanings."

Another good cartoon to watch when you're stoned is the Fairly Oddparents on Nick, when nothing else is on...it's actually pretty funny.

btw, I think that Comedy Central is engineered towards stoners...everything on that channel is hilarious to watch when your fucked up.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched futurama stoned once. And it actually ruined the cartoon for me. It never was as funny as that night.

I caught myself coming donw of some e pills one night watching ballet on PBS and listening to Steve Lawler's "lights out" while guzzling red wine. They went good together and I was completely into the dancing. And they stayed pretty much with the beat.