Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can somebody explain to me....

amber923

and I didn't (and still don't) care, because it was the best sex I've ever had. I was talking to a friend of mine about him because I dont know its crazy, I like, ache for thim and I miss him when hes gone, and she told me it was cuz I was turned out. What does that mean? Is it bad?

he turned you out...

= he left your head spinnin...

...old skool... basically... he rocked your world

:bounce:

also...

...if you take a nice girl...

...and make her slutty...

thats also turnin a girl out...

he turned you out...

= he left your head spinnin...

...old skool... basically... he rocked your world

:bounce:

also...

...if you take a nice girl...

...and make her slutty...

thats also turnin a girl out...

These are good explinations.

But I think that the term might have origonialy come from Pimping.

A Pimp would say he "Turned that Bithch Out"

Also I have heard this term used when A guy has a really big dick like your Ball player friend has. Meaning that he literaly turned you pussy inside out while fucking you cuz his dick was so big.

Can somebody please explain to me what it means to be turned out? I had somebody the other day say I was turned out by a guy and thats why I kept having sex with him. Let me explain myself a bit better. So I fucked this guy with the biggest dick I have ever seen, he was at least 10 & 1/2 inches long and I can't even estimate the girth. Anyways, I knew he had a girlfriend at home, (he played baseball in my town) and I didn't (and still don't) care, because it was the best sex I've ever had. I was talking to a friend of mine about him because I dont know its crazy, I like, ache for thim and I miss him when hes gone, and she told me it was cuz I was turned out. What does that mean? Is it bad?

hey, i had a similar experience

i was givng this girl my 3" really hard and fast, touching all the right parts of her pussy. she didn't believe my man meat would get her off, but if u know how to rock the pussy 2 sleep, YOU KNOW ;)

then, laying there all tired and wet, she muttered "damn pete, you turned my pussy inside OUT" and i looked at those lips, and sure enough i did :pint:

she's a newbie..but she said this:

Originally Posted by amber923

Can somebody please explain to me what it means to be turned out? I had somebody the other day say I was turned out by a guy and thats why I kept having sex with him. Let me explain myself a bit better. So I fucked this guy with the biggest dick I have ever seen, he was at least 10 & 1/2 inches long and I can't even estimate the girth. Anyways, I knew he had a girlfriend at home, (he played baseball in my town) and I didn't (and still don't) care, because it was the best sex I've ever had. I was talking to a friend of mine about him because I dont know its crazy, I like, ache for thim and I miss him when hes gone, and she told me it was cuz I was turned out. What does that mean? Is it bad?

huh? I missed the original question I guess.....

she's a newbie..but she said this:

Originally Posted by amber923

ahhhh thanks........basically amber923......what it means is that you were made to looooove the cock..more or less......just accept it and looooove it ;)