Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aggresive vs non aggresive

notallthere444

I was having a conversation with a freind of mine about a couple of are freinds that will border line rape a girl to get what they want. (97% of the time we see that they get the bitch. It just seems to me that if you over power a girl in mind and spirit in some ways she will comply and even likes it. I really dont know how to quite describe this but it boggles my mind. I'ts not really my style but it does work .. crazy..

Anyone have any idea what i am talking about or can add thoughts ?

I thought this was a different type of thread?

I guess these girls don't know who they are yet. It takes awhile to know thyself. Since real women wouldn't have it!! These girls are likely to stay in relationships which are abusive on all levels. They'll fall for the "I love you, baby... this is the last time... I'll never do it again".

Ladies like myself would just simply ... :gang:

yeah i have had to practically thorw guys off of me too many times. luckily i am pretty powerful with my actions and words. i dont want to be overpowered, i am very aggressive and i know what i want. i like to dominate and i like to be dominated but when i dont know someone too well i want to be in control. i am definitely a control freak in alot of ways ;)

I was having a conversation with a freind of mine about a couple of are freinds that will border line rape a girl to get what they want. (97% of the time we see that they get the bitch. It just seems to me that if you over power a girl in mind and spirit in some ways she will comply and even likes it. I really dont know how to quite describe this but it boggles my mind. I'ts not really my style but it does work .. crazy..

most of the time its just a game. he´s the pursuer and she is resisting. why? cuz thats her role in the game. the harder he pushes, the harder she resists. but below on a subconcious level they already agreed to mate, and they are both aware of that. they just play their game a little more. cuz it´s fun and interesting for both. the deer tastes better if you´ve hunted it through the woods for 3 hours before having it on your table.

ask the girls that they fucked if they felt uncomfortable in the guy´s presense to see what i mean.

the above obviously doesn´t apply to low self esteem girls. they can in fact be overpowered. fact is, on the surface it looks almost the same. your intuition should tell you what´s the case.

yeah i have had to practically thorw guys off of me too many times. luckily i am pretty powerful with my actions and words...
yes, notallthere, this shit happens way too often. i don't understand why guys want to have sex with girls who aren't entirely willing participants. besides it being wrong, i think it would be totally unsexy and unsatisfying.

why would want to have sex or fuck someone who doesnt want to do it with you~!? wheres the fun in that~!?