Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wat tv show......

bullseye

Chapelle used to make me laugh out loud till the started re-running it every night.... Growing up Gotti is pretty funny... those kids are some stupid whining uneducated little bitches and to think she graduated high school at 15...... I guess carmine , her ex, must have been a functioning retard....and the fucking gel issue..... they look more fem than she does.... Crank yankers has some good ones in there too.... haven't watched south park in a while that used to crack me up... That father from orange county choppers cracks me up sometimes too.

I think I can laugh out loud at anything if I'm stoned enough..... :bong:

makes you laugh out loud?

seinfeld, curb your enthusiasm, dennis miller (cnbc), jackass (not that viva shit), simpsons, snl until after season 25 ('99) from then on just sucks, and from time to time i dont know why but married with children, its soo fuckin stupid its funny and they kind of remind me of my family lol...

i'm gonna go with many that have already been mentioned... simpsons, jackass, viva la bam, MXC!!, whose line is it anyway, family guy, will & grace, older seasons of friends, crank yankers... the fresh prince sometimes... any will ferrell skits on SNL... jimmy fallon skits on SNL when he can't keep a straight face...

the simpsons has some of the best laugh out loud moments ever, hands down... every episode makes me laugh, even if it's not top quality... their writers are genius

the simpsons has some of the best laugh out loud moments ever, hands down... every episode makes me laugh, even if it's not top quality... their writers are genius

i totally agree, funniest series ever. i kinda get turned off when they bring to many guest stars on.