Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would a tabloid pay???

bumpdaddy

I'm sorry, but I can care less if she did crack and still looked like that... bitch is bad as hell...I'll fuck her ever since I saw that movie Fear.

Shit man, I would be happy as hell gettin all banged up wit her. Why didnt you try to fuck her when she was all coked up and hittin the bottle? Slacker!!

Alyssa PM me...

That clip according to my "source" is from some cable tv series called "Outer Limits" it's very old ... about 8-9 years old...... "Source" also says she'll never do nudity on film or tv again (she's done it 6 times) because so many people post the clips on the web....She was considering doing playboy till they asked shannon doherty to do it 2 weeks later.... She did do a nude layout for a french magazine thats "source" says is plastered all over the web also ..... It's part of the reason she doesnt go online alot except to check her email... She's involved in a lawsuit with ebay right now because they allow copyrighted photos of her with phony autographs to be sold even tho they've received letters from her attorneys and also attorneys for the publications that own the "publishing rights"... poor girl's got waaaaaaay too much drama in her life... "Source" showed me some pretty disturbing mail she gets from obsessed "fans" who stalk her because of shit like that once. She doesnt mind so much that people are seeing her naked ... its the fact that they're not seeing in the context of what it was meant for.... Dont forget to watch Charmed this Sunday.... she'll be making out with jessica simpson's husband :rofl: "He's really cute and he's got nice eyes, but he's a lousy kisser. I had to kiss him for 6 episoodes in the new season. I think Jessica's hot but she hates me because he told her he used to have a crush on me."

where can i get the soundtrack to that movie~!?

That clip according to my "source" is from some cable tv series called "Outer Limits" it's very old ... about 8-9 years old...... "Source" also says she'll never do nudity on film or tv again (she's done it 6 times) because so many people post the clips on the web....She was considering doing playboy till they asked shannon doherty to do it 2 weeks later.... She did do a nude layout for a french magazine thats "source" says is plastered all over the web also ..... It's part of the reason she doesnt go online alot except to check her email... She's involved in a lawsuit with ebay right now because they allow copyrighted photos of her with phony autographs to be sold even tho they've received letters from her attorneys and also attorneys for the publications that own the "publishing rights"... poor girl's got waaaaaaay too much drama in her life... "Source" showed me some pretty disturbing mail she gets from obsessed "fans" who stalk her because of shit like that once. She doesnt mind so much that people are seeing her naked ... its the fact that they're not seeing in the context of what it was meant for.... Dont forget to watch Charmed this Sunday.... she'll be making out with jessica simpson's husband :rofl: "He's really cute and he's got nice eyes, but he's a lousy kisser. I had to kiss him for 6 episoodes in the new season. I think Jessica's hot but she hates me because he told her he used to have a crush on me."

didnt her and her mom go on a crusade a few years back to rid the internet of her photos and naked pics~!? something about her brother stumbling across them and being devestated lol... oh well whatever nevermind, but hey get her to sign up to cp, so she can make me famous...

didnt her and her mom go on a crusade a few years back to rid the internet of her photos and naked pics~!? something about her brother stumbling across them and being devestated lol... oh well whatever nevermind, but hey get her to sign up to cp, so she can make me famous...

thats whats brandy

lil ray jay found nudies

so they flipped out

Dont really know about all that...SHe did email me a list of a bunch old movies she was naked in tho.... She's got absolutely no problem with people seeing her naked..... as far I know... :huh: I'll find out in a few days... I talked my subcontractors into making a very nice donation (read as: tax write off) to UNICEF and she wants to send them some thank you notes. I actually get to "check out the pad" this weekend "leaving in the morning for LALA land for biz.... took monday off so I could hang for the weekend with my brother....she'll be back in LA saturday morning and invited everyone to spend the day and hang sunday. I'm kinda excited...I like hanging with her There's something about her... she's like "one of the guys" and shit....and her brother's real cool....we all have the same dumb sense of humor.