Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classics Review!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow all i can say is JP's party was everything i excpected! I have seen him many many times but this classics night was crazy. The place was really over crowded, you could not even move let alone dance! And like other replies alot of shady people acting way to tough! But i still had a great time the music was all good! I left at 7am and the place was still packed! Cant wait to go back!

I saw him at Merge back in June and it was definitely a different crowd than I saw on Saturday...at Merge most people were very friendly, just there to have a good time. It wasn't that bad on Saturday but there were definitely some guys (and girls) strutting around trying to act like they owned the place. That's pretty much what I expect from the JP crowd and it really doesn't bother me, but the friendly crowd at Merge was a nice switch. Maybe NJ is a good influence on people, hehe.

Wow all i can say is JP's party was everything i excpected! I have seen him many many times but this classics night was crazy. The place was really over crowded, you could not even move let alone dance! And like other replies alot of shady people acting way to tough! But i still had a great time the music was all good! I left at 7am and the place was still packed! Cant wait to go back!
oh yeah i def cant wait to go back to a place that is soo over crowded u cant even dance and testosterone overflowing everywhere bahahahahahaha

oh yeah i def cant wait to go back to a place that is soo over crowded u cant even dance and testosterone overflowing everywhere bahahahahahaha

bwahahahaha???? :ghey:

stop your crying.. it sounds like you have a lot of animosity(sp) towards people that go to spirit... did you go there and have some spikey haired guido steal your girlfriend away from you... is your old girlfriend now fucking some dude who wears an armani shirt and you're so pent up with rage that you take it out on clubbing messageboards??? :itsok::itsok:

Thanks oldtimer!!!!!! Its all about the music and the good people around you! So some people should stop hating on all the stupid shit that goes on at all clubs! It sounds like some people are looking for all the fights and drama around them and not just enjoying the Music! Yeah it was crowded but i made the best of it and enjoyed every second.!

OLDTIMER i was laughin at ur post.....i like that alottt..loll...anyways u guys rite go 2 a club 2 have fun this isnt a fashion show u supposed 2 b there 2 hav FUN and DANCE and listen to good MUSIC if that aint ur crowd r music r dj then go 2 another party stop BITCHIN over the way people look r dance to wat not...jus get a life r somethin......this is NEW FUCKIN YORK people everyone in is different around here u go over to europe which i am born n raised n go there every summer yadayada people will loook at u weird cuz u from here so yea jus enough is enough...............once again its not a fashion show n u people arent fashio critcs on how people look n shit so lets get back 2 WAT THIS BOARD IS ABOUT CLUBBIN AND MUSICCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!! AMENNNNN

OLDTIMER i was laughin at ur post.....i like that alottt..loll...anyways u guys rite go 2 a club 2 have fun this isnt a fashion show u supposed 2 b there 2 hav FUN and DANCE and listen to good MUSIC if that aint ur crowd r music r dj then go 2 another party stop BITCHIN over the way people look r dance to wat not...jus get a life r somethin......this is NEW FUCKIN YORK people everyone in is different around here u go over to europe which i am born n raised n go there every summer yadayada people will loook at u weird cuz u from here so yea jus enough is enough...............once again its not a fashion show n u people arent fashio critcs on how people look n shit so lets get back 2 WAT THIS BOARD IS ABOUT CLUBBIN AND MUSICCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!! AMENNNNN

Your absolutly right AMEENNNNN!!!!! to your reply!! To bad what you stated will always go on! Its good to see some people are still enjoying the scene and having fun!!!!!

thats wats up......i go out 2 hav fun and dance n meet some hot gurls and then wake up monday mornin 2 fricken work 5am to 4pm workin construction........so my weekends i diff make sure im out jus havin fun n not bitchinnnnnn....lifes too fucken short and u could b dead 2morrow so enjoy it b4 its gone.......................

stop your crying.. it sounds like you have a lot of animosity(sp) towards people that go to spirit... did you go there and have some spikey haired guido steal your girlfriend away from you... is your old girlfriend now fucking some dude who wears an armani shirt and you're so pent up with rage that you take it out on clubbing messageboards??? :itsok::itsok:

wait, isnt that the purpose of messageboards ??? :D

(j/k ;) )

By The Way Old Timer Were U N Ur Gf At Spirit Last Week........i Think I Was Talkin 2 U Guys R Someone Who Looks Like U Guys........lolll....

nah unfortunately i was working a double last week... and that's not my gf that's dj colette in my avatar... unfortunately, im kinda beat in the girlfriend department... :nopity::nopity::boohoo:

wow i guess you really dont know a person till you meet them.......u got me all wrong oldtimer.. :)

ehh, i didnt read all the posts..but from just the last page, i can somewhat agree with starscream.... I personally cant party with the guido crowd . (see www.njguido.com for more info) I just dont get a good vibe off them. I feel as if the nightlife culture to them is a trend..because thats how they treat it like..when to silverbull..myself...and many others..its a lifestyle. and im just sick of seeing pretty boy juicemonkeys go out to a club...get drunk and rowdy and act like idiots..i dunno. YES its unfair to label all those guidos like that..but what can i say..i truley feel that the njguido style crowd RUINED nyc nightlife. The same giudos were probably the wanna b whiteboy thugs in highschool before turning into "ravers" now. It just annoys me. Once again..this is simply an opinion. I am not stating any "facts" or anything of that nature. This is just how i truley feel. I really cant party with the JP crowd...in my mind..the majority are skanky girls and loser juicehead shallow assholes. But i could be wrong and im wiling to accept that. But after seeing NJGUIDO.com is pretty much think that if we "whacked" all those wanna b soprano non cultured morons...the nightlife in nyc would be ALOT better.

btw- This does not mean ALL italians. I know MANY good italians from good families that hold on to their culture and value as if they never left sicily or anything like that. The are educated on their background and are very proud and serious about keeping their roots. BUTTTTT the typical NYC "guido" is jsut some moron who has an italian last name and all of a sudden claims he is a die hard italiano with his italian flag on his arm talking about whacking this..and gotti that....oh god.....actually speaking of gotti..EXACTLY..check out that Growing up gotti show..damn those kids are annoying.

hahaha, that is why all my guy friends hate the JP crowd...at least they admit it

hey man, any girl that would leave me for a JP douchebag with juice enduced tiny ass balls and spikey hair that took him more time to do than a chick...i dont want...come to think about it, i think my whore ex did that. HAHAH havent seen her in years but when i was with her she hated clubs and was jsut a chill out down to earth girl. Now from what i hear she is a cokehead the is obssessed with JP. so yeah i dont dig the JP crowd. not because of that..but actually wait..YES BECAUSE OF THAT. Because the JP crowd is usually people who dont know much about the scene but jsut jumped into that. So simple..grow some muscles, jump up and down, take more time to get dressed than the average girl...and act like your one of the gotti kids.....and all that shit. www.njguido.com <~~lmao ...party with them?...ehhhh I DONT TINK SO!

aight people u obvisouly dont go 2 many jp parties if u go 2 a theme party yes big majority is nj guidos if u go 2 a rag nite its not all guidos like that its more mixed crowd.....jus they stand out more then the regular people n ive always wondered where people get this whole tough guy thing ive nocked into plenty juiceheads at jp parties n never been r seen a fight...now if u go 2 a hip hop club where they think they hard cuz some gangsta music is on then u get fights but a jp party w a fight.......weird..besides most people r too mangled n happy 2 get into fights...n yes oldtimer was rite bout most people who hate that crowd stealin peps gfs as ive noticed n shit like that but wateva everyones got their opinion but gots 2 giv it 2 that crowd they go clubin everyweekend and all year round ...they not those retards who only go in the summer cuz theres hots gurls people like that need lives r a hobby....loll....n at least they gots goood taste in music......u people need to go 2 long island club n then tell me u hate the guido crowd,.....the long island crowd is the most retarded crowd ive seen n annoyin always startin fights n think they all thugs n shit........all hard and hav hardly any taste in music........other then NATIONS which is jus amazin place 2 go 2.......on the island...anyways yea so everyones diff i guess like ive said in all my threads so people intitled 2 their opinion...loll...n those gottis boyz r actually not annoyin they mad chillin in real life......

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

...she looks like she's focusing so hard to give her best "sexy" look LOL

ha!!.. i can just imagine her internal monologue...

ok.. suck in your stomach you fatass, pucker lips, stick out chest, concentrate really hard, you have to look sexy for this pic, make intense eye contact with camera, stick out ass..... come on this scary man is almost done taking the pic, you can hold in that stomach.. oh my gawd when is this guy going to take the picture im about ready to burst...