Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why do i not look around for guys to meet when out at clubs?

weyes

it's all a little mixed up, but i think i'm getting a handle on some of all of this.

i say i'd like a boyfriend, but what i mean by that is someone who'd be a lot of things to me, not just a sex toy. i think that's true for most people (even the ones on this board - seriously, guys :nono: ... i'm getting to something.).

when i go out with my friends, they point out people they think are cute and we start to talk about them, but i never point out people first, 'cause i'm not really looking. i'm busy listening to the music, dancing, or doing other things with my friends. and i've been wondering why i don't notice cute guys, when i agree that some are, after my friends point them out.

it occurs to me now that i really don't have much of a sex drive anymore. and i don't know if that's because my priorities are different, because that's just something that's happened to me as i've gotten older, or because of my past experiences with men... but i think that could be why i don't even look around for or at guys at clubs anymore.

i dunno :confused: ... guys still hit on me, but they're always really creepy guys :shake: . i'd just like to think that, even though i don't spot guys due to this, they'd still be drawn to me. i just want more.

any thoughts?

it's all a little mixed up, but i think i'm getting a handle on some of all of this.

i say i'd like a boyfriend, but what i mean by that is someone who'd be a lot of things to me, not just a sex toy. i think that's true for most people (even the ones on this board - seriously, guys :nono: ... i'm getting to something.).

when i go out with my friends, they point out people they think are cute and we start to talk about them, but i never point out people first, 'cause i'm not really looking. i'm busy listening to the music, dancing, or doing other things with my friends. and i've been wondering why i don't notice cute guys, when i agree that some are, after my friends point them out.

it occurs to me now that i really don't have much of a sex drive anymore. and i don't know if that's because my priorities are different, because that's just something that's happened to me as i've gotten older, or because of my past experiences with men... but i think that could be why i don't even look around for or at guys at clubs anymore.

i dunno :confused: ... guys still hit on me, but they're always really creepy guys :shake: . i'd just like to think that, even though i don't spot guys due to this, they'd still be drawn to me. i just want more.

any thoughts?

If you aren't looking for just sex, you will meet the WORST guys at the club.

And the same goes for you guys, if you aren't looking for just a piece of ass, the girl you pick up at the club will probably be some drunken, money wasting, disloyal, party every night, I only care about myself, bitch.

any thoughts?

Post a pic and we can make some conclusions. :D

If you aren't looking for just sex, you will meet the WORST guys at the club.

And the same goes for you guys, if you aren't looking for just a piece of ass, the girl you pick up at the club will probably be some drunken, money wasting, disloyal, party every night, I only care about myself, bitch.

Now wait...what if that chick is you and you are not like that and you only went out this one night...are you still that bitch?

Now wait...what if that chick is you and you are not like that and you only went out this one night...are you still that bitch?

The odds of meeting THAT nice girl at the club who only goes out once every few years because her friends drag here out are 1 in 999,999,999.

I LOVE clubs, but the best (NICE!!!) guys I ever met were out cycling, running, hiking, at the gym... i.e. doing something healthy.

All the evil guys I ever met were when I was out drinking, partying or doing bad things (haha, and I was the EVIL girl they met).

see that's what I mean though... you were the evil girl then you meet someone at the gym... you are still the same person at both places.

I dont know that statement just never ever made sense to me... I agree with the idea of it, but wtf its the same damn people lol

see that's what I mean though... you were the evil girl then you meet someone at the gym... you are still the same person at both places.

I dont know that statement just never ever made sense to me... I agree with the idea of it, but wtf its the same damn people lol

Ok,

Back when I was an evil party girl, all I wanted to do was have fun, get laid, take drugs, get drunk, etc. (hmmmmm... maybe that explains my grades)...

So if some guy met me, we might have a GREAT time, but if he fell in love with me or some shit he was going to be getting his damn heartbroken because I was in the above mode. Same as when I started dating the cute bartender at my favorite club who wanted to party all the time.

These people are probably not boyfriend/girlfriend material. They are fun to bang or be a booty call.

For a BOYFRIEND I like someone who is in shape, a bit nerdy ('cause I love computers and such), someone who is super nice to me, who is good a saving money, and who likes to go out and have wild times ONCE in a while.

I am not too likely to find the above man at the club (but anything is possible).

ONLY guy i ever met at a club... couldnt really talk cuz the music was too loud but he was hot and so i gave him my #...

When he called back he had the THICKEST accent in the world.. could hardly understand him and then he told me that for a job he "sold cameracorders (thats how he pronounced it) at the store"

when i go out with my friends, they point out people they think are cute and we start to talk about them, but i never point out people first, 'cause i'm not really looking. i'm busy listening to the music, dancing, or doing other things

I know what you mean here cause alot of times I'm not looking/noticing either but it's usually cause I'm just concentrating on drinking

These people are probably not boyfriend/girlfriend material. They are fun to bang or be a booty call.

For a BOYFRIEND I like someone who is in shape, a bit nerdy ('cause I love computers and such), someone who is super nice to me, who is good a saving money, and who likes to go out and have wild times ONCE in a while.

I am not too likely to find the above man at the club (but anything is possible).

well, thanks for stating the acutely obvious :rolleyes: nobody in their right mind would go looking for relationship material at a club/bar...everybody and their mom knows that these places are just for short-term, maybe even one-night, hook ups!

and yes some of the finest bitches i've seen were in places other than nightspots...like at the beach or some small neighborhood hangout spot...the ones that have that super-sexy next-door girl look, IMHO, are usually not hardcore party girls...

oh and i meet your BF criteria perfectly...im studying CS+math and i do all those other things you mentioned...but you've gotta be very hot if you wanna get with me

:D :D :D

well, thanks for stating the acutely obvious :rolleyes: nobody in their right mind would go looking for relationship material at a club/bar...everybody and their mom knows that these places are just for short-term, maybe even one-night, hook ups!

and yes some of the finest bitches i've seen were in places other than nightspots...like at the beach or some small neighborhood hangout spot...the ones that have that super-sexy next-door girl look, IMHO, are usually not hardcore party girls...

oh and i meet your BF criteria perfectly...im studying CS+math and i do all those other things you mentioned...but you've gotta be very hot if you wanna get with me

:D :D :D

oh yeah, and he can't be an asshole, so you are OUT.

I totally agree. I never understood that whole thing either.