Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Childless couple told to try sex ...

xpyrate

Childless couple told to try sex

A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

The University Clinic of Lubek said they had never heard of a case like it after examining the couple who went to see them last month for fertility tests.

Doctors subjected them to a series of examinations and found they were both apparently fertile, and should have had no trouble conceiving.

A clinic spokesman said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons while the university clinic undertakes a study to try to find out if there are more couples with a similar lack of sex education.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_957945.html

i worked at the dr office a couple years ago where a couple came in and were wondering y they couldnt get pregnant, and then the dr did an exam on the woman and saw that her hymen was never broken, but her anus was irritated like crazy, and when the dr asked , how are u having sexm they said , right here and the dr said thats ur anus, u have to go here, in ur vagina.

come on i dont believe that the husband didnt know what he was doing, im sure he did and he was lovin it, and just didnt wanna have kids, they were regular , everyday american people and it was like what the f***??? how do u not know!?!?!?!?!? strange people out there :doh::shaky:

Childless couple told to try sex

A German couple who went to a fertility clinic after eight years of marriage have found out why they are still childless - they weren't having sex.

The University Clinic of Lubek said they had never heard of a case like it after examining the couple who went to see them last month for fertility tests.

Doctors subjected them to a series of examinations and found they were both apparently fertile, and should have had no trouble conceiving.

A clinic spokesman said: "When we asked them how often they had had sex, they looked blank, and said: "What do you mean?".

"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."

The 30-year-old wife and her 36-year-old husband are now being given sex therapy lessons while the university clinic undertakes a study to try to find out if there are more couples with a similar lack of sex education.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_957945.html

These stupid, fundamentally religous people ar not the type of people we want breeding anyway.

well sure maybe to you, but hell if its not hurting anyone...

unfortunately, most religious fundamentalists DO hurt people, with unkind and unfair words/treatment

granted, there are some who are cool enough to live and let live, but most seem to take it as their mission in life to 'convert the heathens' and put a stop to anything that doesnt conform to their (usually quite narrow) beliefs.

I'm not saying anyone here is like that, quite the contrary, people here are pretty openminded, i'm just saying that fundamentalists in general... you know

yeah I mean I dont agree with people pushing their religious beliefs on people...and thats one of the great things about judaism that I like so much, we dont do that, in fact its quite the opposite, when someone comes to our synagogue wanting to be apart of our congregation (people converting) they have to prove themselves that its somehting THEY want....

yeah, not many religions are like that

and even among the ones that are, there are still people who think they need to go out and save the masses from eternal damnation.

personally, though i dont follow any particular religion, and am a pagan in the truest sense of the word (non-believer, i dont believe god exists, but i dont believe god doesnt exist either), Wiccan comes closest to my personal beliefs. They have one rule, and only one. "And it harm none, do as ye will." or, more simply... harm of none.

i also like the thought, at least, of the threefold law, where they say everything you do comes back on you 3 times over.

didnt stop me from tellin a friend that wicca was just as full of mindless ritual and superstition as any other religion though :P

but, religion is a talk for another day... if anyone uses msn messenger and wants to talk about religion, pm me and i'll tell you my email address :P

well sure maybe to you, but hell if its not hurting anyone...

LOL

what do you think 95% of all past and present wars are about and are fueled by??

religion is nothing but a very very smart way to control the masses and get power over them. always was this way, think about it.

scare them (hell, endless torture in the afterlife, families will have to suffer from lack of food, etc)

show them a solution (believe in our god to be saved),

use them (make other people believe in our god (IOW -> fight wars so that the government/king/whatever gains land and ressources or whatever use they see in war)).

brainwashing in its simplest form. religion was CREATED exactly for that.

basic marketing too. create problem, present solution.

yeah I mean I dont agree with people pushing their religious beliefs on people...and thats one of the great things about judaism that I like so much, we dont do that, in fact its quite the opposite, when someone comes to our synagogue wanting to be apart of our congregation (people converting) they have to prove themselves that its somehting THEY want....

That is awesome!

yeah, not many religions are like that

and even among the ones that are, there are still people who think they need to go out and save the masses from eternal damnation.

personally, though i dont follow any particular religion, and am a pagan in the truest sense of the word (non-believer, i dont believe god exists, but i dont believe god doesnt exist either), Wiccan comes closest to my personal beliefs. They have one rule, and only one. "And it harm none, do as ye will." or, more simply... harm of none.

i also like the thought, at least, of the threefold law, where they say everything you do comes back on you 3 times over.

didnt stop me from tellin a friend that wicca was just as full of mindless ritual and superstition as any other religion though :P

but, religion is a talk for another day... if anyone uses msn messenger and wants to talk about religion, pm me and i'll tell you my email address :P

Arizona is Mormon country. They are EVERYWHERE, preaching, knocking on the door, judging, judging.

you know how to stop them from coming around? explain to them that the mormons are nothing more tha a cult. the guy who founded it claimed that he found these golden tablets/whatever, read them, and was told by god to bury them again, and he had a handful of 'witnesses' who supposedly saw the whole thing. turns out later that some of them admitted it was a hoax and they were just part of a big scam.

so, just tell them, you dont want to hear about this cult they're part of, and to kindly leave you alone so you can go back to whipping your boytoy and being serviced by several men and women at once.

funny story though... Jehova's Witness, kinda like the mormons, always going door to door... know a guy who made shroom pizza and hash brownies once, and the jehova's witness came over tryin to convert

have i mentioned that my friend is downright evil?

he invited them in, talked with them for a while about their religion, and offered them some food and refreshments...

a lil while later he was out walkin around town and saw them laying down on the grass in the park just staring up at the sky.

another good one was a bunch of us getting ready for a halloween party... so we're setting up all this typical satanic ritual kinda stuff in the living room, getting all these costumes ready, like hooded robes, that sort of stuff for people who didnt have time/opportunity to make their own costume (one of the girls came as a succubus... holy hell she looked hot)

so anyways, again the jehova's witness pull into the driveway, so we decide to mess with them... we all toss on our robes, and the guy that lives there grabs this fancy jewelled looking dagger, dips it in the fake blood (we used to make that stuff ourselves, so we had a big bowl of it) and goes to the door.

he opens it just as they hit the doorstep, and the rest of us do our best impersonation of evil chanting

he looks at them and in his best diabolically evil satanic worshipper voice says "Come in, you're just in time." and then wipes off the knife on his robe like he just realized it was covered in blood.

swear to god we never saw those guys again, they just hauled ass outta there, peeled rubber gettin outta the driveway, and burned off down the road.

you can get rid of telemarketers in a similar way too, but i think that's enough for one post :P