Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Multiple Trophy Winner For Sale

trancesun2

DESCRIPTION:

I bought this car in 2002. Since then, I have been working on it nonstop. The car has been garaged and has NEVER been driven in the rain or snow. In its 3 year lifespan, I have only managed to put approx. 8,000 miles on it. I NEVER drive it. The reason for selling is that I have become addicted to this car. I am spending too much money on it and its time I take a break from the import tuning world(its become too cheesy, you go to car shows nowadays and its all little punks trying to be vin deisel-the fun isnt there anymore..). My future plans were a custom gunmetal paintjob and lambo doors. This car is in beautiful condition and i am truley sad to see it go, but like i said: its time i part. Every dime I made has gone into this show car.Over $15,000 dollars have been invested into this gorgeous machine.

I will arrange to have the car shipped to anywhere in the US @ buyers expense. AND PLEASE, I only want SERIOUS BIDDERS who intend on treating this car with the same respect i have.

**STLL UNDER WARRANTY FROM TOYOTA**

**ALL SERVICES AND OIL CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE ON TIME)**

Kelly Blue Book Value = $16,440

Value Of Custom Modifications = $15,000

ESTIMATED TOTAL COMBINED VALUE = $31,440

im asking for 18k

61996233.jpg

61995998.jpg55185207.jpg55073604.jpg

55078972.jpg

55078798.jpg

55073661.jpg

ENGINE:

VVT-I GT ENGINE

INJEN COLD AIR INTAKE

AEM PULLY SYSTEM

CUSTOM PIPING

AEM BYPASS VALVE

INJEN POLISH DRESSUP KIT

SUSPENSION:

EIBACH PRO KIT

1.4"

ROLLERS:

17" ROH ADRENALINES-BLACK ICE

FALKEN Z RATED TIRES(90% tread left) Tires and rims have under 2,000 miles on them.

EXTERIOR:

TRD FULL BODY KIT

TRD WING

CUSTOM LIP

CUSTOM SIDE SPLITTERS

TYC BLACK OUT TAIL LIGHTS

GRAPHIC ART BY GRAPHIC DESIGN

EREBUNI HOOD SPOILERS

STREETGLOW UNDERBODY LED SYSTEM - (OVER 6 COLORS TO CHOOSE WITH DIFFERENT PATTERNS ETC.)

SPARCO HOOD PINS

PAINTED ACCENTS ON WING,GAS TANK COVER

S2000 ANTENNA

CUSTOM PAINTED HEADLIGHTS

SMOKED OUT SIDE MARKERS

PAINTED BREAK CALIPERS(RED)

SHAVED TRUNK

+ More

(I will also include the original set of tail lights which came with the vehicle)

INTERIOR:

CUSTOM GUCCI INTERIOR

CUSTOM(SILVER)FIBER GLASS CENTER CONSOLE

2 TFT/LCD SCREENS, CUSTOM BUILT INTO CENTER CONSOLE + EMPTY AREA ON TOP OF GLOVE BOX

MOMO SHIFT KNOB

CUSTOM 2 SEATER COVNERSION/ENCLOSURE WITH TRD LOGO

ALLUM. BLACK/SILVER RACING PEDALS

LED LIGHTING ACCENTS IN TRD ENCLOSURE

LED CONTROL BOX BUILT INTO ARM REST

DIAMOND PLATED FLOOR MATS

DIAMOND PLATED TRUNK

Pilot Gunmetal-Black Sport Pedals

+ More.

AUDIO / VIDEO:

2 Phoenix TFT/LCD SCREENS

SINGLE DIN DVD/MP3/CD PLAYER WITH FM/AM TUNER

The car may not "look" the best to your taste or mine, but no need to shout the guy out... by trying to boast what you drive, you point on the high chance that you are leasing your vehicle. While he on the otherhand has title. Own a car or two, or maybe something else of value and then talk baller...

Edit: and if you get pissed and decide to reply. Post a pic of your title and shut me up...

Guest brwneydtrouble
The car may not "look" the best to your taste or mine, but no need to shout the guy out... by trying to boast what you drive, you point on the high chance that you are leasing your vehicle. While he on the otherhand has title. Own a car or two, or maybe something else of value and then talk baller...

Edit: and if you get pissed and decide to reply. Post a pic of your title and shut me up...

I agree. While you (dfresh) may say that it looks rice......just LOOK at that mods list! While the body kit might be a little much for me, its TRD. Not some Erebuni Shogun shit. The interior is CLEAN.

Its not my style but its got a :aright: from me.

Guest brwneydtrouble
i bet u pec is right..he's prolly leasin that shit...no mods..cause he cant do anything to it due to the lease agreement

YUP. And probably doesn't know what half those mods or even know how to do an oil change. *LOL*

Speaking of......I have to change mine next week. :(

wow, im trying to sell a car, and instead of just not saying anything(because you dont like it). You actually go out of you way to try to flame me and fuck up my sale. And then you plug what YOU drive. Wow man, thats super lame. and as for everyone else, thanx for you comments. It really put a smile n my face. I was like wtf? when i read the first response by that dick. You people also know your shit. The comment about the erebuni shogun kit was priceless. Yeah, its an Authentic TRD kit :) . If anyone else is a SERIOUS import tuner (and not that fag who flamed me), toss up some pics of some other cars youve worked on or some info, i would love to converse with some other people who are truley interested in this scene(and not just some 16 year old fast and furiosu douchebags who learned the word"rice" and spit it out everytime theyg et a chance).

The following pics are some other cars that have bene worked on at my budides shop.

this is my fav pic. I tossed it up on another thread that was talking about celicas(the thread that gave me the idea to try to sell my car here b4 i post it on ebay). So yeah, anyone else interested in cars and wants to chat about custom work and ideas.PM me. Take it easy guys.53616668.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

dude whatever... Last time i checked this was a the car/bike forum so opinions should be welcome... not flaming you personally, I just dont like the 'style' of modding you did... I wasnt trying to prevent the sale also, plus i was bit drunk when i posted that comment..

As for the rest of you fvcks that dont think i know what modding is guess again... i own a 99 civic EX that is heavily modded [pics below] and i also OWN my A4 for any one wondering.. Leasing is not for me.. BTW why would anyone think i am 'leasing' my car just cause i post what i drive ??

In all honesty i've been there and done that in the JDM world now moving onto the VAG community.. just Want a different challenge per say

Current mods on my A4 are GIAC 1.2 bar chip, NGK copper plugs, Forge 007 DV, AMS short shifter, euro sepc black out grilles,mintex red pads, Neuspeed SS brake lines, H&R coilovers & custom magnaflow ehaust system are on the way. Plus 19" SEVAS S-15s rims for next spring.. And if the comment about trust fund baby was directed at me Guess again, i am 29 and probably make more $$$ than most of your family members Combined.... :finger: so back off a bit here...

here's my civc which is for sale now & audi below it., i can dig up the mod list sometime on the civic.. Been focusing more on the audi now.. All comments good & bad welcome..

getImage.pl?imgID=20539074-5158&trans=

76audi004-med.jpg

now i realize why i never post in this section. :rolleyes:

dude whatever... Last time i checked this was a the car/bike forum so opinions should be welcome... not flaming you personally, I just dont like the 'style' of modding you did... I wasnt trying to prevent the sale also, plus i was bit drunk when i posted that comment..

As for the rest of you fvcks that dont think i know what modding is guess again... i own a 99 civic EX that is heavily modded [pics below] and i also OWN my A4 for any one wondering.. Leasing is not for me.. BTW why would anyone think i am 'leasing' my car just cause i post what i drive ??

In all honesty i've been there and done that in the JDM world now moving onto the VAG community.. just Want a different challenge per say

Current mods on my A4 are GIAC 1.2 bar chip, NGK copper plugs, Forge 007 DV, AMS short shifter, euro sepc black out grilles,mintex red pads, Neuspeed SS brake lines, H&R coilovers & custom magnaflow ehaust system are on the way. Plus 19" SEVAS S-15s rims for next spring.. And if the comment about trust fund baby was directed at me Guess again, i am 29 and probably make more $$$ than most of your family members Combined.... :finger: so back off a bit here...

here's my civc which is for sale now & audi below it., i can dig up the mod list sometime on the civic.. Been focusing more on the audi now.. All comments good & bad welcome..

getImage.pl?imgID=20539074-5158&trans=

76audi004-med.jpg

now i realize why i never post in this section. :rolleyes:

You are still a joke... once again - bragging about what you own and drive. Gotta love a guy that needs to name drop to compensate for what he lacks in other areas. Don't drop shit about salaries cause you ain't the only person making money out there buddy and shit - you are 29 for christ's sake... hopefully you have some real property by now... some "26" year olds have a lot more than you so don't brag too much.

why would you call it bragging buddy? people assumed i leased the car so i cleared that up for them & others also assumed i had no idea what modding was.. just answering all the pertinent ?'s

maybe if i posted pictures of my properties in mexico or my boat or my hot wife or my rolex or some other fancy shit, then that would be bragging.. [all which were just examples, but you get what i mean]

BTW what names were i dropping in that post?? Lets all just let the guy sell his car & get off all the senseless bashing.. Me being guilty too.. :D

dont congratulate me, its not my car. Im just happy to see such a nice car get sold for a good price..haha CONGRATS TRANCESUN! on ebay, it says it got sold for 18, but i was talking to trancesun via PM and he told me that he got it up another 2 gz. Like i said, not bad...not good.