Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question

shirtless

Guys do you get mad at chicks if you are fooling around and they stop you cuz of Aunt Flow??

Girls doesnt it suck for you tooo??? I hate when a guy is like "o man you suck"... and i always say... "ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU THINK I WANT THIS"

Really... i think ts worse for the girls... cuz we want to too and i mean i have to give up some nice licking action for pain, bloatedness (if that is even a word) and headaches! NOT FAIR!!

yes it's a word, yes it does suck, and no, i dont get mad... a little frustrated maybe, but not mad... often people mistake the two

TRUE i see that... im should've said that... I mean no one has ever screamed at me and been pissed... i ment frustrated...

it's extremely frustrating, but there's not much that can be done about it, is there?

way i see it, you can at least give him head, he can at least play with ur tits, or your clit if he's not real squeamish, or you can do like my friend says... "When the red river flows, take the dirt road"

lol nah, cuz she suffers just as much about the whole not gettin laid thing. i figure if he's right pissy about it, he gets nothin, if he's at least a lil understandin, he deserves a handjob, if nothing else.

I love concessions in a relationship.

I still think a BJ is in good order. As for me, I could care less. If she doesn't want to, no biggie, if she is willing - it doesn't bother me.

actually, Yuki liked using her hands... wasnt any good at handjobs mind you, but she liked to just sit there and toy with my dick, watch it get hard, then take her hands away and watch it slowly die down... usually this is after a good 3 or 4 hours of constant sex, so niether of us are quite ready to go again right away (well, i could, but with her being so shy, i'm the one doing all the work, so i gotta let the muscles relax a bit between rounds)

i like to somehow let him know beforehand so that when it does get down to it, its not a suprise and we both have had time to decide whether or not we're comfortable continuing... if i dont stop him, he knows im comfortable with it yet he isnt shocked when he gets there that i have my period... and if he doesnt stop, i know hes comfortable going at it while i have it :aright:

that's pretty generous of you....so how many does your boyfriend on the side get?

Not very many since my mouth seems to be busy... ;)

I think of it this way, he doesn't like to ride the red tide and I enjoy doing that for him ie. keeping him happy, so why not, right? It takes like 3 minutes out of my day, it's the least I can do :laugh:

Guest gabo

I think of it this way, he doesn't like to ride the red tide and I enjoy doing that for him ie. keeping him happy, so why not, right? It takes like 3 minutes out of my day, it's the least I can do :laugh:

riding the red tide as u put it isnt all that bad... thats a good excuse fo rhim to take a shower with u.

3 minutes?? what is he 12 years old?

Guys do you get mad at chicks if you are fooling around and they stop you cuz of Aunt Flow??

Girls doesnt it suck for you tooo??? I hate when a guy is like "o man you suck"... and i always say... "ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU THINK I WANT THIS"

Really... i think ts worse for the girls... cuz we want to too and i mean i have to give up some nice licking action for pain, bloatedness (if that is even a word) and headaches! NOT FAIR!!

That's what your mouth is for!