Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question

shirtless

haha werd.

There are a lot of alternatives when it comes to this though, I think bj, hand job, or anal have all been mentioned, but if you know each other pretty well and the guy is not scurrrred, you can try the old "2 Tampons and a Red Towel Trick", as my friend so aptly named it, and you will have great sex anyways, but you pretty much hafta stick to missionary position or it may get a little messy. But I have to say, when I am on my period, I think I am actually at my horniest, so sex is always soooo good.

haha werd.

There are a lot of alternatives when it comes to this though, I think bj, hand job, or anal have all been mentioned, but if you know each other pretty well and the guy is not scurrrred, you can try the old "2 Tampons and a Red Towel Trick", as my friend so aptly named it, and you will have great sex anyways, but you pretty much hafta stick to missionary position or it may get a little messy. But I have to say, when I am on my period, I think I am actually at my horniest, so sex is always soooo good.

i would eat a mile of your shit just to see where it came from

:heart:

Stymie what are you like a fucking munk or something? I maybe would admit to being a slut if I instead typed something like "I give BJ's to guys in clubs for drugs". I'm talking about my fiance here. And you should know a thing or two about sluts since that's all you seem to bang these days, or should I use a more affectionate term like tina whore or something? :laugh:;) [awaiting my head to be handed to me]

...But I have to say, when I am on my period, I think I am actually at my horniest, so sex is always soooo good.
many girls say this, which is weird to me. that's when i'm the LEAST horny and am too uncomfortable to even fathom the idea of sex :confused: . i'm bloated, tired, have cramps, and i'm sometimes nauseous. the only thing i want to do is lie in bed and/or sleep.

many girls say this, which is weird to me. that's when i'm the LEAST horny and am too uncomfortable to even fathom the idea of sex :confused: . i'm bloated, tired, have cramps, and i'm sometimes nauseous. the only thing i want to do is lie in bed and/or sleep.

If you are like most of us you are probably a little bitchy too. That is another reason why you gotta take care of your man before he goes to sleep and make him cum. I always make sure he goes to be happy, no matter how bloated I feel.

It is a point of pride.

amy, i understand that you want to make your guy happy all the time, and i think that's terrific, but the more you emphasize that, the more it sounds like you spend your time doing that while you get nothing in return. you're making the situation sound like you're a big-time giver and don't get much, and that that's all right with you. i don't think that's all right, i don't think it's healthy to think that that's all right. i sincerely hope your guy does care about your satisfaction in bed, and that your reality is different from the way your writing comes across.