Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Searching for: girls WITHOUT lower back tattoo

georgym

but another thing that gets me about tattoo's is that what are y'all gonna do when you're old and grey? cuz tat's don't look good on old people. That's another reason why i haven't gotten one :yuck:

I mean, just imagine all the old grannies running around in tat's on their lower backs :laugh:

It could be worse... we could be all old and wrinkling and still thinking we are smurfs

I got one on my lower back it's my name but it's in tribal letter's. Going for my fourth one in Nov. it's a b-day present from my honey, getting a boy angel kneeling on a cloud with a ribbon on top of the angel with my son's name in it and another ribbon underneath with the day he was born. Have the same one with the girl angel for my daughter.

don't have one on the lower back, have one on the shoulders...no regrets, i designed it myself :) the only thing i hate is when people come up and ask if it hurt.......uh yeah it did, but sometimes in life you have to go through a lit of pain for something beautiful to come out.

OT: i would like to get something else pierced.. i just dont know what.. cuz i dont want it to be seen unless i choose to reveal it.. and i will not pierce my nipples... hmmmmm

why wouldnt you pierce your nips? i wouldnt pierce anything but if i was going to, why not the nips? i would pierce my nips before my clit OWWWW!

i hate when people say their tats are "tribal." o, really? and what tribe is that, exactly? the wall-of-the-parlor-on-the-boardwalk tribe :rolleyes: ?

i have no tattoos and no piercings. none, as in - not even my ears. whatever happens on its own will give me character.

I think a lot of the tats girls get are SEXY and who cares how they look when you are old. At least you had your fun when you were young.

exactly....it's whatever makes you happy regardless of what other people may think.....people would always have *some* regrets in their lives and some far worse than getting a tattoo i'm sure.

:laugh:

ok, i just think it will be a funny phenomena seeing all these grannies with tribal tattoo's on their lower backs.

Hey, maybe when we're all in the senior citizen homes, us guys will get turned on by grannies that wear cut off shirts that reveal their belly rings and tat's :laugh2:

i have issues with the size/shape of my breasts when it comes to piercing my nipples... wouldnt look right on me.. plus i hear that the nipples are quite possibly the most painful areas to pierce... i didnt pierce my clit... i pierced the skin (hood) above it... yea it pinched for a sec... but it did not really hurt at all to get it done. cant really compare the two.. because i havent heard one person with pierced nipples say that it did NOT hurt..

why wouldnt you pierce your nips? i wouldnt pierce anything but if i was going to, why not the nips? i would pierce my nips before my clit OWWWW!

Guest brwneydtrouble

I have two tattoos and I love them. I do have the common lower back one, but its lower than usual so you can't really see it unless I wear really low pants and I lean over. Its not fruity, not faded and Ive had it for 3 years. The other one I have in the middle of my back. Surprisingly, it rarely ever shows. I have to wear a strapless shirt or something to intentionally show it. That one is my favorite. It has a green eye in the middle of a tribal that reminds me the architecture of Cambodia.

nage004.jpg

Taken from this thread that made me famous across the USA

so did you copy the guy with the original tattoo? or do you just fly out to holland for the big parties?? because I met the guy with the original tattoo, along with various tattoos for other parties etc....