Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV once again is showing everything that is wrong in the clubworld

True Life: I'm a Jersey Shore Girl

Airs This Thursday, October 14th at 10pm on mtv!!

Its shows like this that give people the wong interperation of what dancing and house music is all about. But its also good believe it or not. The good part is that the "TRUE UNDERGROUND PARTIES" remain exactly what they were meant for. And the bad is that REGULAR people will hear and see this and think that is what clubbing is all about. Lil guidos in tranning and girlies asking for breast implants at 14 yrs old while hearing KTU. Now watch some of ya GET ON ME for saying these things but when someone in my neighbohood (13yr old boy) asks me that he hears i dance at clubs all over the city. Comes up to me and asks if its true that all dancers do drugs and if i can get some E for him then its time for a real house/dance education. I doubt he will listen to the cds i gave him since he loves ktu and cant wait to go to seaside heights when hes older. WTF.

Silverbull, im totally with you. Yet everytime i make a comment like the one you made above, i get attacked as someone who bitches about everything. But its good to see others just as concerned about our scene.

ya but the subject gets stale, things go in cycles,

if you were to go around the world and look at the diffrent "scenes" and how they are, some places have very commercial partys, other have underground,

even look at the history of dance music and clubs in the US, its all a cycle, things change...

Silverbull, im totally with you. Yet everytime i make a comment like the one you made above, i get attacked as someone who bitches about everything. But its good to see others just as concerned about our scene.

I would never attack someone as musically inclined as yourself...

:half:

yeah yeah we get it you and silverbull love to dance, are good at it, talk about it all day long, if it's not "underground" its no good, blah blah blah...

it's just that you guys beat it to death and 90 pct of your posts are exactly the same.

i mean, i happen to agree with you and your stance on the scene and what it should be about BUT you guys need to lighten up a bit.

different strokes for different folks.

i'll reiterate, this mtv thing is not about clubs, it's about the cheesey seaside scene.

i'm glad they do it b/c it hysterical to look at these jokers who take themselves so seriously.

so eveyone go get your cheeseballs, your kangol hat, and your muscle shirts and sit back and ready yourself to laugh hysterically at these people..

yeah yeah we get it you and silverbull love to dance, are good at it, talk about it all day long, if it's not "underground" its no good, blah blah blah...

it's just that you guys beat it to death and 90 pct of your posts are exactly the same.

i mean, i happen to agree with you and your stance on the scene and what it should be about BUT you guys need to lighten up a bit.

different strokes for different folks.

i'll reiterate, this mtv thing is not about clubs, it's about the cheesey seaside scene.

i'm glad they do it b/c it hysterical to look at these jokers who take themselves so seriously.

so eveyone go get your cheeseballs, your kangol hat, and your muscle shirts and sit back and ready yourself to laugh hysterically at these people..

Werd up! :laugh:

:half:

:lame:

Funny thing about this these girls aren't even from Jersey Shore. They are from North Jersey

doing a documentary called "Im from the jersey shore"..and they arent even from there??? :lame:

it would probably be 10x more lame if they actually WERE from the shore.

well this is clubplanet not clubworld so i have nothing to worry about....yuck yuck yuck....sorry i am so bored and i dont want to start a new thread of how bored i am...i about to throw this computer down eleven fights if my day does not get more intresting....

i did see he show (luckily b air screening) maybe their will be and edited version or a different one than the one i saw but i doubt it. Since i saw it on tues night. Um also i was watching mtv and WHERE DID THE MUSIC VIDEOS GO? I dont watch tv or hear the radio normally for the past 1y or 2 and it just blew me away what mtv is showing nowadays. And also shows me why idont turn on the radio, so many stupid music out there and the videos to back up the stupidity. ALL SENDING THE WRONG MESSAGE TO KIDS. But like someone said to me earlier in this post DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS, well this is very very true and this is also my opinion.

But think about something you really love and respect for me other than CLUB CULTURE is BOXING. Now everybody KNOWS that the 2 greatest fighters to ever live and its always a toss up between who you ask will say SUGAR RAY ROBINSON and MUHAMMAD ALI. Now imagine some kid who has only been watching boxing for 3 yrs and starts making a claim that someone like oscar de la hoya is the greatest fighter ever or arturo gatti or erick morales are the greatest fihgtrs ever. I would be pissed that this person obviously doenst know what he/she are talking bout and that they dont know or respect history.