Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV once again is showing everything that is wrong in the clubworld

when someone in my neighbohood (13yr old boy) asks me that he hears i dance at clubs all over the city. Comes up to me and asks if its true that all dancers do drugs and if i can get some E for him then its time for a real house/dance education. I doubt he will listen to the cds i gave him since he loves ktu and cant wait to go to seaside heights when hes older. WTF.

do you atleast get him the drugs to go along with the cd's so he can really appreciate the music?

I hope this beats the True Life about Seaside Tommy and his time share....that was absolutely hilarious. Getting shitfaced, chasing girls (unsuccessfully), and finally ending the night by trying to get in fights over cheeseballs...classic television.

I hope this beats the True Life about Seaside Tommy and his time share....that was absolutely hilarious. Getting shitfaced, chasing girls (unsuccessfully), and finally ending the night by trying to get in fights over cheeseballs...classic television.

thank u MTV for once again proving my point on how pop culture is such a joke and for the 2nd year in a row u brought to light the NJ trash out there...unfortunately these are the people who fill my city on weekends and ruin club scenes with their von-dutch hats, armani shirts and bottle service...Jersey is a god damn sewer...by the way that dick from last years True Life I Have a Jersey Shore share or whatever its called was at Crobar on Saturday with his whole enterage when Deep Dish was tearing that place a new asshole

they didint even portray themselves as trashy ...u prob were watching reruns of the last truelife clubber in jersey... i dont think they were that bad...except for the girl bithcing about her bf the whole time...but thats typical jersey seaside think...u cant blame her ....other then that they did aight ..boring but aighttt

thank u MTV for once again proving my point on how pop culture is such a joke and for the 2nd year in a row u brought to light the NJ trash out there...unfortunately these are the people who fill my city on weekends and ruin club scenes with their von-dutch hats, armani shirts and bottle service...Jersey is a god damn sewer...by the way that dick from last years True Life I Have a Jersey Shore share or whatever its called was at Crobar on Saturday with his whole enterage when Deep Dish was tearing that place a new asshole

yes seaside might look like trash and at times it does seem the same way to me too. but nothing beats denny tsettos and temptations. some of the best parties i ever been in were at tempts. craziest closing partys i ever been to. pure fuckin energy. and NO not everyone does drugs there like it may seem. people just like to dance to sick beats.

Z

I love all things house. I go to Shelter, I go to the 718 sessions, I go to Disco afterhours. I listen to my Body and Soul NYC collection. I love the NYC underground but I also love the Jersey shore. I like going to DJais, Surfclub, Bamboo and Bar A. Does this make me an inferiour house head?

I usually dont respond to shit like this cause I usually just laugh... but this response is funny as hell...

All of Brooklyn is gorgeous! And wtf do you mean your city? are you fuckin kidding me... I do agree that everyone looking the same is gay as hell, but Jersey people are not the only ones... You know how many people I met from NY that wear this gay ass shit too. There's followers everywhere not just jersey... Every place has their garbage and every place has their good shit... Some parts of Jersey might be a sewer but I wouldnt talk cause Brooklyn is no palace.

Point blank your a fuckin fag as well as those Von Dutch "Jersey" people.

I love all things house. I go to Shelter, I go to the 718 sessions, I go to Disco afterhours. I listen to my Body and Soul NYC collection. I love the NYC underground but I also love the Jersey shore. I like going to DJais, Surfclub, Bamboo and Bar A. Does this make me an inferiour house head?

absolutely not...not in my opinion but who cares what other people think???

nothing beats that show

I usually dont respond to shit like this cause I usually just laugh... but this response is funny as hell...

All of Brooklyn is gorgeous! And wtf do you mean your city? are you fuckin kidding me... I do agree that everyone looking the same is gay as hell, but Jersey people are not the only ones... You know how many people I met from NY that wear this gay ass shit too. There's followers everywhere not just jersey... Every place has their garbage and every place has their good shit... Some parts of Jersey might be a sewer but I wouldnt talk cause Brooklyn is no palace.

Point blank your a fuckin fag as well as those Von Dutch "Jersey" people.

amen brotha

and also those white boys that think they are ghetto