Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reggaeton SUX!!!!!!!!

digitalphoenix

It has the same Neandarthal beat over- and- over- and -over!

The words (lyrics) may change....but it's still the same shit that was played

when "EL Gato Volador"* came out!

*The Flying Cat? :confused:

Mudafucka betta have had some good chrons to be flying!!!

That is all.

:D

the same beat over an over???? hmmm kinda like house music....and reggaeton has been around way before el gato volador

who cares the girls that dance that salsa stuff are hotttttttt

its not salsa!!! its reggae and yes my friend the girls who dance this are very hot and the way they dance it is very hot

It has the same Neandarthal beat over- and- over- and -over!

The words (lyrics) may change....but it's still the same shit that was played

when "EL Gato Volador"* came out!

*The Flying Cat? :confused:

Mudafucka betta have had some good chrons to be flying!!!

That is all.

:D

Man you have no clue shit is hot Just ask NMN and deepspell they know whats up.

Peace Out

The Jaypebble :gang:

• 1 year later...

& they say 93.1 was songs repeated every hour on the hour.

Guess what 94.9 is the latin version of 93.1. The guys here @ work play that crap & every hour or so they play the exact same songs OVER & OVER & OVER & OVER............

Boring if u ask me. The same thing that happened to dance music station will eventually happen to this type of music.

Reggaeton is the shit, i dont know what your talking about....it talk about having fun, sex, partying and just wilding out.....

the girls that love are hot....dancing with them is hot.....and its mixable with salsa....sooooooooooo silence yourselves with this shit talking.....

whatever, everyone has an opinion your all entitled to your own...as i DJ i love music...in all its forms...you just gotta find the beauty in all the genre of music....

Reggaeton is the shit, i dont know what your talking about....it talk about having fun, sex, partying and just wilding out.....

the girls that love are hot....dancing with them is hot.....and its mixable with salsa....sooooooooooo silence yourselves with this shit talking.....

whatever, everyone has an opinion your all entitled to your own...as i DJ i love music...in all its forms...you just gotta find the beauty in all the genre of music....

u r ghetto :finger:

I posted this a while back, it seems fitting for this thread:

How to be a Reggaetonero

1) First off just use the same old reggaeton beat and bassline that’s being used for every song already. Just make a few changes here and there to avoid monotony. Oh wait, too late for that.

2) Now make up a rhyme, it doesn’t have to be coherent at all, just catchy. If you have trouble finding words to compliment your rhyme remember you can either use English, Spanish or “Spanglishâ€. Words or phrases such as culo, pappi, mamasita and boricua will guarantee hordes of ignorant youth to sing along. Avoid any serious political references or deep personal reflections; just give them anything that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

3) Also remember to include several shout-outs to Cuba, Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico. It’s very important to play the ethnic card to boost sales. You may also be seen as some kind of Latino role model for disaffected youths that have low self-esteem. Never mind the fact that if the same disaffected youths want to actually learn something about their ethnic culture they could always pick up a book or visit a museum, this will never happen. It’s much easier to listen to some thugged out dropout that just came off a banana boat than to actually learn something. For example, ask any youth in Hialeah to name every track off the Daddy Yankee CD and they will list them proudly. Ask the same youth to name his favorite Latino author and you’ll get a blank stare.

4) Don’t forget to sample a few gunshot sounds in your song.

5) Now since the hip-hop and reggaeton culture don’t hold musicianship in high esteem you will have to create your stage image. Ironically originality isn’t prized either, so just dress up in the most thuggish clothes you can find. Get the same short haircut that everyone is using. Lots of earrings and tattoos are good, facial hair is good only if it makes you look more thuggish. Then act like a total jerk by being a total misogynistic machista. Strangely the bigger jerk you are, the more females will buy your CD.

6) Also don’t forget to proudly display the flag of any Hispanic country (but preferably the 3 counties listed above) all over the place. On stage, on your album cover, everywhere.

7) When doing photo ops and promotions make sure to surround yourself with scantily clad hoochies at all times. Make sure to play up the pappi chulo image. Also make sure to always have photos taken of you in expensive cars, drinking champagne, counting money. Photos taken with guns are good too.

So there you have it, you are well on your way to be a certified reggaetonero. Good luck!

all you need is that loop from "Murder She Wrote"

you freaks know which one I'm talking about???

Murder she wrote, murder she wrote...murder she wrote, murder she wrote...

:laugh:

Reggaeton has been going on for years and years...what the fuck is Soca if it's not reggaeton, peepz in Haiti have been shaking booty to Soca for ever and ever...if you know, you know.

Dancehall anyone??? Jamaican Dancehhal is none other than reggaeton...MC wars anyone...sound system battling???

everything's been done...and then there's Funk!~ :)