Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex At Work

sexxymex

Who has had sex at work? This is like a major fantasy of mine.

Anybody care to share their story?

When I worked in Chicago for a major marketing firm I started dating a cute account exec. One day we were having sex in his office when one of his coworkers walked in. I died of embarrassment and was so pissed that he didn't lock the door that I avoided him for three months.

Absolutely. The danger was exciting, plus he was a powerful guy in the company, and very hot.

so when the co-worker walked in, did he just continue to fuck you? That would be so hot. One time I got caught having sex with a girl by my mother. She walked in just as I was about to nut, and I just went ahead and nutted. I couldn't hold it, the pleasure was just too great at that moment. No point in stopping anyway, because she just ran out of the room and didn't talk to me for a week afterwards.

Who has had sex at work? This is like a major fantasy of mine.

Anybody care to share their story?

I havent ever actually done this, but just like you this is a huge fantasy of mine. Ive always wanted to be in the office( in my s/o office) throw all the papers off and just start fucking..... :drool: :drool: just thinking about it is makin me all excited :)

so when the co-worker walked in, did he just continue to fuck you? That would be so hot. One time I got caught having sex with a girl by my mother. She walked in just as I was about to nut, and I just went ahead and nutted. I couldn't hold it, the pleasure was just too great at that moment. No point in stopping anyway, because she just ran out of the room and didn't talk to me for a week afterwards.

I jumped up and covered up right away. I must have looked like a total idiot. Thank god he walked right out and never said anything.

bout 2 years ago, i worked at tim horton's (canadian donut shop)

i worked graveyard shift, and one night my partner called sick, so they got this chick at the last minute

we started hookin up in the bathroom, we're half naked, i got my fingers up in her, and she's suckin my dick (best bj i ever had) but before we really got anywhere, the delivery guy showed up and we had to throw our clothes on in a hurry

never did get to finish what we started... shame really

bout 2 years ago, i worked at tim horton's (canadian donut shop)

i worked graveyard shift, and one night my partner called sick, so they got this chick at the last minute

we started hookin up in the bathroom, we're half naked, i got my fingers up in her, and she's suckin my dick (best bj i ever had) but before we really got anywhere, the delivery guy showed up and we had to throw our clothes on in a hurry

never did get to finish what we started... shame really

You never saw her again?

nope, turns out she was swiping cash from the tills, and when the boss started to accuse her, she quit (friend saw her later tho at the courthouse being charged with theft from somewhere else)

got her number that night (of course) but we never did manage to get together

shame really, when i say she gave a good BJ i mean it...

10/10 for style, minus several points for non-completion (cant really fault her for that though)

and even though i wasnt anywhere near bustin a nut, it was still a better bj than any other i ever had (havent had many, but they all sucked, no pun intended, except for that one)

few years ago my ex used to come visit me at work. She used to give me blowjobs at my desk, fucked her a couple times on my desk. Bathroom blows and every now n then we'd get it on in the elevator or storage room. Man those where good times.

I'm dying to fuck someone new at my new workstation ^_^

sex at work = greatness :bowdown:

Well when I used to wait tables, I had that experience at 2 of my former jobs. I think it's a lot easier to get away w/ bad behavior in general when you're working at restaurants. Once, I had sex in the linen / supply closet at a big resort restaurant on Block Island with a hottie I worked with. It was very late, we were very stoned and it was awesome. Once I gave my ex a bj in the walk-in freezer of a truck stop. It was very cold (duh) so we were very quick in there. That was pretty fun too. Sex @ werk is the best...Just make sure you're not gonna get fired, tho.