Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Signs of a nicely kept pussy

sexxymex

Hmm..I would think ugly nails on girls are very unattractive to most guys, but I guess not.

Well yeah that would be groos if she had funky hands, but I mean I dont pay attention close enough attention to see if they are 'well manicured'. I really dont care if they are or not.

I've noticed that girls with well manicured nails and pedicures usually keep their pussy's nicely trimmed. The ones that don't usually don't maintain their bush neatly trimmed. Nothing scary but not kept.

Have you guys found this to be true?

And how do you know this :confused:

inquiring minds want to know :D

lol thats a load of crap.

personally, i keep myself very clean, fresh and waxed... and my nails and feet are done every week and 1/2 to 2 weeks... i dont think its a direct correlation though... cuz i know girls who always keep their shit cleanly shaven but dont get their nails done.. theyre not nasty but they can constitute as kinda unkept

lol thats a load of crap.

personally, i keep myself very clean, fresh and waxed... and my nails and feet are done every week and 1/2 to 2 weeks...

exactly, hotstuff! you're very hygienic and i love the scent of your pussy...so fresh and wholesome! makes me come back to you again and again...

i was saying that the opposite is a load of crap.. i dont think for one second that a girl who gets her nails done is trying to take attention away from her dirty nasty unkept pussy.... i think thats retarted... i DO think there may be some relationship between getting nails and toes done and having a nicely kepy puss... but not always the case. some women simply do not like nails nor have $ or patience to get them done on the regular... yet still keep there shit clean....

i'm with lina; that's a load of crap :rolleyes: .

i'm not into all that barbie doll manicure stuff - just not my scene. that has no effect, however, on the frequency with which i trim downstairs. the two are entirely unrelated.

I've noticed that girls with well manicured nails and pedicures usually keep their pussy's nicely trimmed. The ones that don't usually don't maintain their bush neatly trimmed. Nothing scary but not kept.

Have you guys found this to be true?

I dont agree....I know plenty of girls who dont get their nails done and what not and still have nice lookin nana's....me included...sure I try and keep my nails lookin decent and I paint them when I get the chance, but I always make sure down there is lookin good. Kind of makes me feel a lil sexier when alls lookin nice in my pants :D