Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar's holloween party

holy shit whatta night i had from inhaling second smoke weed to meeting Hot ass girls all night to having a guy tell me how i was his old school boy from back in da day this guy dressed as neo it was some funny shit i must say.great party in general.the girls were amazing dont you think (Drew)?dam mask you missed a good party by the way good looks on that Grin-de-core!. tribal house was good till about 3 when boris started playing old ass holloween inspired tracks its all good tho me and Drewminatti bounced after

and to think i wanted to stay home dont regret it at all.

holy shit whatta night i had from inhaling second smoke weed to meeting Hot ass girls all night to having a guy tell me how i was his old school boy from back in da day this guy dressed as neo it was some funny shit i must say.great party in general.the girls were amazing dont you think (Drew)?dam mask you missed a good party by the way good looks on that Grin-de-core!. tribal house was good till about 3 when boris started playing old ass holloween inspired tracks its all good tho me and Drewminatti bounced after

and to think i wanted to stay home dont regret it at all.

glad you guys had fun as expected .. i was dead tired kid .. i slept for some hours and i am better rested now ..

as for me . halloween is not only that day of the year .. if u r into the night business and entertainment . u can dress costumes any time of the year ..

and what did u mean .. by "by the way good looks on that Grin-de-core" hahaha .. did i miss something?

peace

the MASK

I went to like 8 clubs last night including Spirit and Discotheque. Crobar was by far better than the rest of them. Boris gets better and better everyime I hear him. Too bad they had to close early :splat:

PS JP was so bad we left like 30 minutes after we got there. Didn't even finish the bottle :vomit2:

Crobar was by far better than the rest of them. Boris gets better and better everytime.

PS JP was so bad we left like 30 minutes after we got there. Didn't even finish the bottle :vomit2:

Theres a differnece? and thats funny your comment about the BOTTLE, maybe you were full from the other parties.

Crobar was a good party last night.Wouldnt say Boris was at his best.Def heard him spin much better.(by much better I mean the formatting of his track selection)it was to up down going in this direction to quick switch to this one.All in all another night at Crobar good.

after leaving spirit i couldnt get in crobar cuz cops shut down 28th st.. wtf.. but i went back around 4 and got in. i had a lot of fun but must say was extremely unimpressed with Boris. Vibe was good tho, people having fun, I did. Those gargoyles were cool. Great night until i forgot where I parked my car. HATE

after leaving spirit i couldnt get in crobar cuz cops shut down 28th st.. wtf.. but i went back around 4 and got in. i had a lot of fun but must say was extremely unimpressed with Boris. Vibe was good tho, people having fun, I did. Those gargoyles were cool. Great night until i forgot where I parked my car. HATE

I agree..the music was wack. BANG BANG BANG over and over and over :vomit2: no soul what so ever. the only thing to do was to pump your fist to the beats.I felt like i was trapped in a wack episode of head bangers ball. Mix it up a bit it was like a jukebox programed with k music. :gang: it was ok for an hour or so but man :gang:can you even call that dance music?

Drew was there? :eek:

Yes i was .. Nice time.. boris gotten much better since the days of websterhall..

ah websterhall those were the days.. Anyway..

Plenty of sexy sexy SEXY cops for you guys to get arrested by. Trust me you guy wouldn't mind that.

over all it was a good time..

Yo arg good dancing man , your getting better and better

thanks man... is all free styled i mix it up alot with some spices and herbs and serve it up.. haha You my BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i couldnt mak eit oput to the parade man i felt mad sick for some reason.. taking medicine tho gotta be fresh for he weekend again..

hmm . so how long did u stay between clubs ? hehe

crobar sucked ass! it was wwwaaayyyyy too crowded

and if i saw one more girl in a latex mini skirt with fishnets i was gonna flip my lid......couldn't anybody think of something more original than a sexy cop?

the top three halloween costumes sellers were sexy cops, sexy school girl and kill bill ..

thanks man... is all free styled i mix it up alot with some spices and herbs and serve it up.. haha You my BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i couldnt mak eit oput to the parade man i felt mad sick for some reason.. taking medicine tho gotta be fresh for he weekend again..

arg . u r getting on with the program kid .. u deserve a

YO MA BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

crobar ....

i hated the line , took me almost an hr to get in...

but it was worth it..

music was fine but the people.....

omg i had a dreams abourt some of them all weekend

lololol

after too days in my high heels and my costume cant move...hehe

glad you had a good time dear .. how come u did not call me for the sunday party ???

hmm, shouldnt u call me with the address after u come back from shopping?

and i was thinking that u forgot about me

:(

opps i got confused

sorry hon

ha??? no no . i thought YOU will call me later .. i thought that is what u said .. hehe ...

well .. sorry for missing each other dear .. it was a good party from both music and costumes perspective .... but i am not sure u would have liked it .... for the same reason i did not like it .. and that is coz there were soooooo many gays and lesbs .. no offense to anyone .. but i was not so comfortable seeing all guys around me kissing each other ... :vomit2:

ha??? no no . i thought YOU will call me later .. i thought that is what u said .. hehe ...

well .. sorry for missing each other dear .. it was a good party from both music and costumes perspective .... but i am not sure u would have liked it .... for the same reason i did not like it .. and that is coz there were soooooo many gays and lesbs .. no offense to anyone .. but i was not so comfortable seeing all guys around me kissing each other ... :vomit2:

well mask, halloween is kind of like our national holiday

I agree..the music was wack. BANG BANG BANG over and over and over :vomit2: no soul what so ever. the only thing to do was to pump your fist to the beats.I felt like i was trapped in a wack episode of head bangers ball. Mix it up a bit it was like a jukebox programed with k music. :gang: it was ok for an hour or so but man :gang:can you even call that dance music?

I don't post on here a whole lot, but i just had to reply to this person. I have one question for you. Are you retarted? Really. Little slow up in the noggin are we, huh? The music was wack? Personally, I thought that Boris tore that place up. He started off a little weak, but around 2am, forget it. Can you call that dance music you ask? Which presents another question for you... Are you blind? That entire place was jumping :bounce: . There wasn't a single person in the main room that was not dancing. The vibe was excellent. The women were outrageous. The music was fantastic.

Next time, stay home.