Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Woman adducted and raped after leaving Crobar

BRIAN1500

First and foremost, my prayers are with her.

People can be a bunch of animals! Women, and Men too should not walk out of a club by themselfs. An if they do, they should hail a cab right in front of the club. Esp on nights that are nuts to begin with such as Halloween, Night before Thanksgiving, and New Years.

Be Safe Everybody!

the terrible thing is you kids coming in from the suburbs and not being alert and aware.

Almost all of you have not had the experience of clubbing in the city back in the mid 90's when the murder rate was around 2,000 a year (compared to 550 now), and people were robbed raped and murdered at clubs on a bi-weekly basis.

NO GIRL SHOULD BE WALKING ALONE ON THE WESTSIDE AT 4am. PERIOD.

first of all, are you a girl? I'm guessing not. You have no clue what it's like to have to watch your back ALL THE TIME. No matter how careful you are, or how you are dressed, something like this can happen. How is being "alert and aware" going to help a girl up against a guy that is bigger? Second of all, from what I could infer from the news story this girl got grabbed outside the club; she wasn't exactly wandering around the west side.

how could no body have seen this happen? i was there that night and there was hundreds of people outside of crobar and on the surrounding blocks...nobody saw this?? something is off about this .....

yeah, i was there also and actually left around the same time she did....the streets were definitely still crowded but if you think about it, that might make it easier for the guy...people wouldn't really be expecting something like that to happen and weren't paying attention. I know when me and my friends left, we were all bent and just fucking around having a good time.

how could no body have seen this happen? i was there that night and there was hundreds of people outside of crobar and on the surrounding blocks...nobody saw this?? something is off about this .....

that's exactly what I was thinking...does anyone know if it actually happened right outside the club?

that's exactly what I was thinking...does anyone know if it actually happened right outside the club?

My g/f and I left at 5 (which was technically 4)...the streets bustling with people and we parked 5 blocks away...of course, many details are missing as well as the fact that a woman is raped every 7 minutes...the reason why we heard of this particular case is b/c it was reported. Just think about how many women are abducted and raped in NYC each day. Sad but true.

That's crazy....I'm trying to figure out how he got her all the way to Elizabeth to an abandoned building by himself? She must have been paralyzed with fear and unable to see the entire time....I know they'll find him and I hope she has a chance to castrate him when they do....

THere NYPD Cop car parked inside the garage near crobar every friday sat . The block on crobar and sprirt is well lit. I hope she okay and got some counselling. Ladies leaving clubs should walk with grops of people not by your self. Halloween night friday I went to avalon.

November 1, 2004 -- A woman leaving a Halloween party at the hip Chelsea nightspot Crobar early yesterday was attacked by a real-life monster — who forced her into a car and drove her to New Jersey, where he raped her and left her in an abandoned building, police sources said last night.

The 29-year-old victim, a financial analyst, was dressed in a cop's costume when her horrifying ordeal began at 4 a.m. The attacker sneaked up on her from behind, threw a bag over her head and pressed an object he said was a knife into her back.

Then he forced his terrified victim into a black sports car, undressed her and drove to the building in Elizabeth. The woman pretended to pass out and waited for her attacker to leave before she ran, naked, to a nearby house and called police.

She was treated at a local hospital.

howd u hear about this?

damn. I almost always walk alone when I go out for the night and just meet up with my friends, then walk home around 3am or later. Just by luck, I suppose, one of my friends suggested 4 of us meet up before and just all stay over at whoever's apartment is the closest afterwards. I was actually kind of stupid, b*itching that I just want to sleep in my own bed but that post was certainly a wake up call. I rather sleep on a floor or something than even think about what that girl went through. Thanks for posting that article. Party safe everyone.