Clubplanet Nightlife Community

me n darrellg

SuGaRNSpIcE

Seriously who gives a flying fuck if your making a watermelon?

I love the people who have to proclaim their drunkeness online and pretend to fumble certain words to make it look legit. If you are really drunk and posting on Club Planet, go kill yourself.

This board is starting to suck major floppy rhino cock as of late.

Next thing people are gonna post is "I'm wiping my ass right now and flushing twice!!!"

I love the people who have to proclaim their drunkeness online and pretend to fumble certain words to make it look legit. If you are really drunk and posting on Club Planet, go kill yourself.

Next thing people are gonna post is "I'm wiping my ass right now and flushing twice!!!"

Seriously who give a flying fuck about YOUR POSTS!!! Go shoot urself

Apparently you do since you replied, my 4 foot pig nosed Lollypop kid. Oh wait you dont care what "CP" people think of you...please...get lost.. dont you have to prepair your room in a "jungle" theme for tonights webcam shoot where you wiggle those saggy flap jacks back and forth to "Please Dont Go"?

so you've been up close and personal with a major floppy rhino cock?? that says it all :hat:

i love people that are so misserable that they have to talk down on others to make themselves feel better, really i do, u dont like my posts , get the fuck out !!! and do everyone a favor and leave, be misserable by urself , i dont wanna hear ur crap and most people dont. get over yourself *posted by sugar*

k9uhj

Giant forehead Darrell? That receeding hairline of yours accentuates your already massive Bonk sized globe. Your fivehead actually starts to wrap around the sides of your head buddy. It also drags attention to your Queer Eye Kyan groomed eyebrows which would get laughs from George Michael. Panning down below your beedy little shark eyes, we hit a giant deterrent. That bulbous shnoz which looks like its been run over by a Diesel truck several times. Boogers and snot must be colonizing in those darkened caves, and running a Lord of the Flies type government. Finally we come to the chompers. Those chicklet sized crooked gap teeth are not ones to show off. You're better off ramming some halloween style false goblin teeth in that mouth of yours kid. I see the orthadontist is not one that you both frequent. I wonder who could win in a beer bottle opening contest. You look like a constapated woodchuck, and your girlfriend looks like The Joker from Batman.

PS - Nice G-Unit shirt you wanna-be wigger toolbox.

Lorenzo's Hot Couple Scale:

|--1--2--You Guys--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10|

Giant forehead Darrell? That receeding hairline of yours accentuates your already massive Bonk sized globe. Your fivehead actually starts to wrap around the sides of your head buddy. It also drags attention to your Queer Eye Kyan groomed eyebrows which would get laughs from George Michael. Panning down below your beedy little shark eyes, we hit a giant deterrent. That bulbous shnoz which looks like its been run over by a Diesel truck several times. Boogers and snot must be colonizing in those darkened caves, and running a Lord of the Flies type government. Finally we come to the chompers. Those chicklet sized crooked gap teeth are not ones to show off. You're better off ramming some halloween style false goblin teeth in that mouth of yours kid. I see the orthadontist is not one that you both frequent. I wonder who could win in a beer bottle opening contest. You look like a constapated woodchuck, and your girlfriend looks like The Joker from Batman.

PS - Nice G-Unit shirt you wanna-be wigger toolbox.

Lorenzo's Hot Couple Scale:

|--1--2--You Guys--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10|

so fucking :lame: