Clubplanet Nightlife Community

me n darrellg

SuGaRNSpIcE

Personally I think it's stupid to posts pics of other pic doing "illegal" activities... could get them in a world of hurt or they could lose their job should someone find these pics... should take them down since I don't think they asked for a photo of them holding a doobie to be posted on the net...

Personally I think it's stupid to posts pics of other pic doing "illegal" activities... could get them in a world of hurt or they could lose their job should someone find these pics... should take them down since I don't think they asked for a photo of them holding a doobie to be posted on the net...

I'm sure they wouldn't care, but I took them down anyway.

:type:

Why are you defending yourself?

Fuck this tool. And the WIGGER comment really pisses me off. I don't give a fuck where you are from, if you wanna wear a G-Unit - Puff Daddy - Hank Williams JR. Shirt I don't give a fuck and it doesn't fucking matter. I hate it when people see WHITE people wearing clothes "designed" for back people and they call them wiggers. But you see a black guy in a NASCAR shirt and he's alright? Fuck you you racist fuck.

I bet you that Bucktooth Jackass Darrell talks slang, acts black, and thinks he's black once hes around black people. Which makes him a wigger. If a black guy is drinking a budweiser with a flannel shirt on watching NASCAR, hes a hick. Now get the fuck out of my face with your senseless preaching.

Ouch...I love wiggers, they are so fun to skate with...keeps my day bright...not saying that I think this d00d is a wigger, but I just know the kind of people he is talking about, but hey...wanting to be black and being raised with black friends is totally different, the kids that I am talking about would probably run from a black person if they ever saw one, pants pulled down to the ankles and all, but I believe this person is different...you know?

I bet you that Bucktooth Jackass Darrell talks slang, acts black, and thinks he's black once hes around black people. Which makes him a wigger. If a black guy is drinking a budweiser with a flannel shirt on watching NASCAR, hes a hick. Now get the fuck out of my face with your senseless preaching.

you know what... you're like the only person on this board who always has something to say, a point to make, be it criticism or comment (i don't think you've ever given any), but it's more than a fucking smiley face or a three-syllable post. Hey, you might be a bit cruel, but u fucking make me laugh... lol

yes there is an actual person behind every computer, but when people's feelings are hurt by a post on a messageboard from a screen name, it's far from personal (i think), and if you let that get to you, you need to get a fucking life...

and is there really a need to post about all of your daily activities? watermelons? come on!! the wiping ass thread is coming soon, i bet...

and is there really a need to post about all of your daily activities? watermelons? come on!! the wiping ass thread is coming soon, i bet...

Was there a need for this post?

I don't think so. Of course I know that the person behind the screen name is the same person who may laugh or joke with us on other threads using his "real" screen name. Yes, I think he can be funny at times and I like to add fuel to his fire. If you think I really get pissed off about a loser who sits behind a shield criticizing people who have enough balls to share their personal lives with the very few "cool" people then you're more of a two dollar stripper with down syndrome than Lorenzo said you were. I didn't say that, he did, so don't get offended. ;)

All this coming from someone who looks like a lazy eyed down syndrome stricken 2 dollar stripper who looks like she downed one too manyRoofie-Colada's...c'mon now lets get serious. I got paid for this you didnt.