Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THERE ARE WAY TO MAN.....

GOD DAMN COMPLAINTS. THERE ARE WAY TO MANY GOD DAMN IMPOSTERS, AND WAY TO MANY PEOPLE HERE THAT ARE BEING FUCKING PETTY ABOUT BULLSHIT.

1.) THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD ONLINE COMMUNITY. BASED AROUND NYC NIGHTLIFE. BUT IT IS ALSO IN A WAY BASED AROUND THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE TRISTATE AREA. SO IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE JUST ABOUT NIGHTLIFE.

2.) WITH THAT SAID, WE ARE PEOPLE THAT ENJOY NIGHTLIFE AND THAT IS THE MAIN REASON THAT WE ARE HERE. BUT DONT RAG ON SOMEONE WHEN THEY WANT TO SPEAK THIER MIND. I THINK THAT ITS AWESOME THAT SOMEONE IS OPEN ENOUGH TO ASK WHAT YOUR OPINION IS ON THONGS. AND CRAZY SHIT LIKE THAT. IT SHOWS THAT WE ARENT CLUBBING ROBOTS...AND THAT WE ARE REAL PEOPLE WITH MINDS, AND HUMOR. THAT IS THE REASON THAT I AM HERE. A. I CAN SPEAK MY MIND ABOUT ANYTHING, AND I CAN GET FEEDBACK FROM THOSE THAT KNOW ME, AND THOSE THAT DONT. AND B. I CAN READ ABOUT PEOPLES EXPIERIENCES AND JOKES, AND SHARING OF THIER LIVES. AND I CAN LAUGH CRY ETC. IF YOU SEE A TOPIC THAT YOU DONT LIKE....THEN DONT READ IT! ITS THAT EASY....WHAT GOOD IS IT, COMPLAINING. NONE WHAT SO EVER. ITS LIKE YOU ARE TAKING WHAT IS ON SOMEONES MIND...NO MATTER WHAT IT IS!!! AND SAYING THAT IT IS UNIMPORTANT. THAT IS NOT RIGHT. AND I DONT THINK THAT THAT SHOULD BE DONE HERE. YOU DONT HAVE ANY INTEREST? THEN DONT READ IT...MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

THAT IS WHY I LOVE IT.

NOW ON TO THE IMPOSTORS. OKAY IT WAS FUNNY THE FIRST COUPLE DAYS. BUT IT HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND. OUT OF TOTAL RESPECT, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP FUCKING AROUND. IT ISNT COOL THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING MADE FUN OF LIKE THAT. NO ONE APPRECIATES IT, AND IT CAN BE REALLY HURTFUL, SO PLEASE STOP.

AND LASTLY, THOSE THAT ARE JUST PLAIN MEAN. GUYS. C'MON NOW. THIS ISNT GRADE SCHOOL...YOU ARE YOUNG ADULTS.....ACT LIKE ONE. SOME OF THE THINGS THAT I HAVE READ FROM SOME OF YOU ARE JUST TOTALLY WRONG. NO ONE WANTS TO READ RACIST REMARKS ABOUT THERE BACKGROUND/HERITAGE....THAT SHOULDNT EVEN BE AN ISSUE HERE. BUT IT IS. THAT, AND MOCKING PEOPLE FOR THIER SEXUAL PREF, AND THERE DECISIONS OF DRUG USE. THESE ARE ALL ISSUES THAT ARE NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS. YET THEY ARE ISSUE THAT SOME PEOPLE TAKE PRIDE IN. SO IF YOU READ SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT "TICKLE YOUR PICKLE"....ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ONE THING. MOVE ON TO THE NEXT POST! ITS THAT EASY! AND NO ONE FEELS HURT, OR DOUBTFUL ABOUT THEMSELVES. YOU DONT WANT TO FEEL THAT WAY DO YOU??? OF COURSE NOT. SO DONT MAKE SOMEONE ELSE FEEL THAT.

ANYONE EVER FEEL SO HURT THAT THEY FELT IT DEEP INSIDE THIER CHEST. SO BAD THAT YOU COULDNT STOP CRYING? SUCKS DOESNT IT? WELL REALIZE THIS.....THERE ARE ALOT OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. AND ALOT OF DIFFERENT PERSONALITES. SOME OF THOSE PERSONALITIES ARE VERY DELICATE, AND THE SLIGHTEST THING CAN MAKE THEM FEEL THAT WAY. SO PLEASE TAKE HEED.

I'VE SAID WHAT I'VE WANTED TO SAY.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

-AL

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

flash.jpg

damn al u pretty much read my mind... from the sec i join the board i noticed some RUDE ass people posting... kinda made me wonder why i would even bother cwm36.gif but i see now that its not the way things r supposed to be... the board is a great way to meet people and learn bout how other people think... its nice to know some people think up crazy shit just like me... all u guys that ive met so far... U ROCK cwm12.gif cant wait till the next time we chill... peace out cub scout

--veronica

Al,

Dave's been away, I we have been a little busy and not monitoring the board as well.

i cleaned up a bunch of post before and will continue to do so till Dave is back in town. We are adressing the issue but aside from blocking the isp completly there is not much you can do.

There will always be assholes, try to ignore them and keep positve. Thanks for your efforts dude!!!

PARISH

-CLUBPLANET.COM

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

I am glad that you got that down so tight Al. It is true. There are people that are here on the board that are truly funny. Eggmok, you crack me up every day.

There are some that you will never see in a place with others. Luigi Scarpini and his alter ego together is like Bruce Wayne & Batman never being together. And Luigi has a good sense of humor.

The people that have too much time on their hands and can post so much to personally attack people day in and day out really do put a drag on the board. There is a fine line between breaking the monotony of the day and being rude and uncaring. First and foremost, we are all individual people that have a shared enjoyment of music and clubs.

We may each enjoy different styles of clubs and styles of music. We all have our own personal likes and dislikes, but this is a community in which we, in the main, do not judge.

It is a shame that there are people that were once here but have now moved on, that posted regularly, that made the board great. Things changed and they moved on.

Al, I hope that your post will be read by some of the people that are trying to make things hard for others. I hope that there is an opportunity for these people to take this to heart.

Thanks.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

"Jesus Tap Dancing Christ,

I've never seen anything so

juvenile in my life."

- Mr. Garrison

First off, I have to thank you Al for taking the initative to set the record straight and remind everyone what this board is all about......I personally haven't been a target for rudeness or imposters but I read it everyday and it seems to be present more and more each day.......I think many of the people who are behind it do not really know how valuable this board has been for some of us and they just can't appreciate it like most of us do......to be honest, I don't want to sound pathetic but if this board crashed I think I would be quite upset not to mention a good portion of my nightlife and the friends I have met would be lost........Essentially, all this rests on us board members standing firmly behind what Al has so eloquently said......therefore, I am behind him 100%.......

To conclude.....fu*k Bush & Gore.......

AL FOR PRESIDENT......lol

Mikey

*****BIG BUMP*****

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

i totally agree with everything you say al!! it really has gotten out of hand and i think that some of these imposter people post under multiple names. i think things tend to ride in waves and this board will have its ups and downs, good and bad......we just need to hang in there!! anyway, very well said and thanks for speaking up! i love this board b/c i've met so many different, cool people through it!! ssososos different but all with one thing in common, our love for the club scene. let's just keep it real!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Thank you Al, very articulate post, and definitely speaks on behalf of a lot of us! I agree completely, sure some "imposter" jokes are "OK" for a day or two, but don't get carried away...and to the people making racist comments...that absolutely cannot be tolerated. I just wish some of those people were not so ignorant and had a shred of maturity!

Peace

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Al is one of the coolest mutha fuckas around. He is always looking out for everyone at the clubs, making everyone crack up, making us feel even better *coughvicscough*. And he has proven that he has a heart. That's why everytime I see him I give him a big ass hug. Thank God he doesn't break my back, lord knows he could. Once again I will tell you dude...

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

[This message has been edited by ricfutures (edited 11-17-2000).]

This is one of those guys that if he wasn't a guy, I'd just wanna do! cwm32.gif Al, very well said. I've thought the same thing as of late. When I first got on this board I was decently active. It then it got kinda silly and immature, but I think reverend Al is going to change that. cwm30.gif

MikeyM +1 vote for Al and I'm in Florida, maybe this'll make a better election. cwm20.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

GOD DAMN COMPLAINTS. THERE ARE WAY TO MANY GOD DAMN IMPOSTERS, AND WAY TO MANY PEOPLE HERE THAT ARE BEING FUCKING PETTY ABOUT BULLSHIT.

1.) THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD ONLINE COMMUNITY. BASED AROUND NYC NIGHTLIFE. BUT IT IS ALSO IN A WAY BASED AROUND THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE TRISTATE AREA. SO IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE JUST ABOUT NIGHTLIFE.

2.) WITH THAT SAID, WE ARE PEOPLE THAT ENJOY NIGHTLIFE AND THAT IS THE MAIN REASON THAT WE ARE HERE. BUT DONT RAG ON SOMEONE WHEN THEY WANT TO SPEAK THIER MIND. I THINK THAT ITS AWESOME THAT SOMEONE IS OPEN ENOUGH TO ASK WHAT YOUR OPINION IS ON THONGS. AND CRAZY SHIT LIKE THAT. IT SHOWS THAT WE ARENT CLUBBING ROBOTS...AND THAT WE ARE REAL PEOPLE WITH MINDS, AND HUMOR. THAT IS THE REASON THAT I AM HERE. A. I CAN SPEAK MY MIND ABOUT ANYTHING, AND I CAN GET FEEDBACK FROM THOSE THAT KNOW ME, AND THOSE THAT DONT. AND B. I CAN READ ABOUT PEOPLES EXPIERIENCES AND JOKES, AND SHARING OF THIER LIVES. AND I CAN LAUGH CRY ETC. IF YOU SEE A TOPIC THAT YOU DONT LIKE....THEN DONT READ IT! ITS THAT EASY....WHAT GOOD IS IT, COMPLAINING. NONE WHAT SO EVER. ITS LIKE YOU ARE TAKING WHAT IS ON SOMEONES MIND...NO MATTER WHAT IT IS!!! AND SAYING THAT IT IS UNIMPORTANT. THAT IS NOT RIGHT. AND I DONT THINK THAT THAT SHOULD BE DONE HERE. YOU DONT HAVE ANY INTEREST? THEN DONT READ IT...MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

THAT IS WHY I LOVE IT.

NOW ON TO THE IMPOSTORS. OKAY IT WAS FUNNY THE FIRST COUPLE DAYS. BUT IT HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND. OUT OF TOTAL RESPECT, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP FUCKING AROUND. IT ISNT COOL THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING MADE FUN OF LIKE THAT. NO ONE APPRECIATES IT, AND IT CAN BE REALLY HURTFUL, SO PLEASE STOP.

AND LASTLY, THOSE THAT ARE JUST PLAIN MEAN. GUYS. C'MON NOW. THIS ISNT GRADE SCHOOL...YOU ARE YOUNG ADULTS.....ACT LIKE ONE. SOME OF THE THINGS THAT I HAVE READ FROM SOME OF YOU ARE JUST TOTALLY WRONG. NO ONE WANTS TO READ RACIST REMARKS ABOUT THERE BACKGROUND/HERITAGE....THAT SHOULDNT EVEN BE AN ISSUE HERE. BUT IT IS. THAT, AND MOCKING PEOPLE FOR THIER SEXUAL PREF, AND THERE DECISIONS OF DRUG USE. THESE ARE ALL ISSUES THAT ARE NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS. YET THEY ARE ISSUE THAT SOME PEOPLE TAKE PRIDE IN. SO IF YOU READ SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT "TICKLE YOUR PICKLE"....ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ONE THING. MOVE ON TO THE NEXT POST! ITS THAT EASY! AND NO ONE FEELS HURT, OR DOUBTFUL ABOUT THEMSELVES. YOU DONT WANT TO FEEL THAT WAY DO YOU??? OF COURSE NOT. SO DONT MAKE SOMEONE ELSE FEEL THAT.

ANYONE EVER FEEL SO HURT THAT THEY FELT IT DEEP INSIDE THIER CHEST. SO BAD THAT YOU COULDNT STOP CRYING? SUCKS DOESNT IT? WELL REALIZE THIS.....THERE ARE ALOT OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD. AND ALOT OF DIFFERENT PERSONALITES. SOME OF THOSE PERSONALITIES ARE VERY DELICATE, AND THE SLIGHTEST THING CAN MAKE THEM FEEL THAT WAY. SO PLEASE TAKE HEED.

I'VE SAID WHAT I'VE WANTED TO SAY.

I LOVE YOU ALL.

-AL

YOU'RE A SISSY

------------------

NOW LICK MY SWEATY BALLS !!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

THAT, AND eggMOCKING PEOPLE FOR THIER SEXUAL PREF, AND THERE DECISIONS OF DRUG USE. THESE ARE ALL ISSUES THAT ARE NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS...

I LOVE YOU ALL.

-AL

Nothing is meant seriously. That's your prob.

And if it is none of our business (I agree) then why is posted constantly?

Look, I am going to comment on something that's posted, that's the purpose of a messageboard.

And don't get upset (you're a big guy, from what they are saying?), b/c it sounds like your on the brink, but you sound like that dude in "Of Mice and Men".

Lighten up.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

kethoop.gif