Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your ideal mate physically?

havokk

two words: Colin Farrell :drool:

no, but seriously, i dont pay attention to measurements

but for weight i like guys who arent juiced but arent bony... a lil meaty so i have something to hold onto... and for his height i'd like him to be taller than me so about 5'8" and up is a plus... his penis definitely needs to have some girth to it - i don't want 3 inches but i don't want a monster... i like bubble butts on guys - the kinds of asses that naturally bounce when you walk (yes guys do have em...) for ethnicity - i've always been hooked on italians - european guys really... and i've always gone for guys with dark hair and light eyes or light hair and dark eyes... i'm not really picky though :D

must be at least 3" taller than me.....a nice circumcized cock at least 7 1/2".......very tanned skin with dirty blonde or dark hair.......intense blue or green eyes........strong jawline.......nice teeth...........toned body (must have nice abs and muscular arms and legs) .......basically i like dave beckham or brad pitt's look and physique.

no, but seriously, i dont pay attention to measurements

but for weight i like guys who arent juiced but arent bony... a lil meaty so i have something to hold onto... and for his height i'd like him to be taller than me so about 5'8" and up is a plus... his penis definitely needs to have some girth to it - i don't want 3 inches but i don't want a monster... i like bubble butts on guys - the kinds of asses that naturally bounce when you walk (yes guys do have em...) for ethnicity - i've always been hooked on italians - european guys really... and i've always gone for guys with dark hair and light eyes or light hair and dark eyes... i'm not really picky though :D

AMEN SISTA ^5

The bubble butt is a must!

Weight: 105-130lbs

height: she has to be at least an inch shorter than me ,thats all i require

Chest: no preference if she is beautiful

Waist: a lil belly is ok

hips: hard to say, depends on the waist and chest size, curvy, but not to much

penis: :yuck:

Ass: side view is more important, im also a lil particular on how high the ass crack goes, i like it to seem like its goin all the way up her back

Ethnicity: no preference, but not to much cocoa

Hair: no preference in color, not big on short short hair, but it depends on the rest of the package

Eyes: i love dark color eyes, but i dont make it a rule. glasses are ok to.

What physical proportions/type would your ideal man/woman be?

Weight: 120 - 135

Height: 5'3'' - 5'5''

Chest: No Preference

Waist: 24'' - 26''

hips: 32'' - 34''

penis ( for women ):

Ass: Nice firm, shapely, but not big

Ethnicity: Spanish, Italian, Irish or Spanish/Italian or Italian/Irish

Hair: Brunette or Black Long and Straight

Eyes: Green, Gray, Hazel

None of that personality crap, let's keep this completely superficial!